Subject: FEE STRUCTURE TOWARD MIT PROGRAM FOR VU
View more random threads:
- University of South Asia (USA) Lahore Date Sheets 2011-2012
- Jawaharlal Nehru University New Delhi M.Sc Biotechnology...
- Virtual University of Pakistan(Vu) BA (Bachelor of Arts)...
- Join vuhelp group for latest updates
- ISSUE OF BACHELOR DEGREE (2-year/4-semester) Vu Pakistan
- PPSC Update Schedule for Interview of Various Posts 2016
- Virtual University is offering ZERO SEMESTER
- Allama iqbal open univeristy Roll No Slips for Semester...
- BS (Accounting and Finance) 4years from Virtual University...
- HEC Overseas Scholarships | MS Leading to PhD Program of...
HOLDING BS IN
(a)Public Administration (b) Business Administration (c) Commerce (d)Psychology (e) Mass Communication (f) Accounting& Finance
HOLDING MASTERS IN(a) Business Administration
The Academic Council of Virtual University of Pakistan in its 3rd meeting held on May 30, 2009 has approved the MCS program for VU graduates. The proposed fee structure for the said program is as under
FEE STRUCTURE TOWARDS MIT PROGRAM
Tuition fee rates are fixed and are independent of the number of courses being taught in one semester. Security and Admission fee are charged once at the start of the first semester. The remaining charges are payable monthly. Security fee is refundable on completion of degree or in case of withdrawal from the University.
In Pak Rs.
Overseas Student in US $
Rs. 2000 per month
$490 (6 months)
The schedule for the payment of dues will be notified at the start of each semester. The fees will be deposited in the authorized bank branches by the date announced. If the candidate, once admitted in a degree program, enrolls himself/herself by depositing university dues and subsequently leaves the university under any circumstances, the university dues already deposited by him shall not be refunded (except security fee) in any case. Refund of tuition fee and other dues can be made to a student only if the University considers the student to be ineligible for the enrollment in a semester.
Fee Payable at the time of Admission:
Fee payable at the time of admission Rs. 8,000/- (includes admission fee and security). For Overseas students $ 540/-for the semester.
Note: The regular study period will be of 3 semesters, after that extra semester will be considered and fee will be charged as per approved rates .i.e. Rs.670/- per credit hour with the maximum of Rs.12000/- for the semester. For Overseas students, $27 per credit hour with the maximum of $490/-
Submitted to Finance & Planning Council for consideration
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)