The Course Selection for semester Fall 2010 is OPEN until October 22, 2010 (Last Date Extended) under Student Services in LMS. Students are advised to log on to LMS, select their courses immediately, failing which your status will be considered as INACTIVE STUDENT.
View more random threads:
- Undergraduate Admission Entry 2011 for UET Lahore
- Post your ads on vuhelp website in Pakistan
- University of Delhi Emerging Trends in Development of Drugs...
- JHSS publishes research paper authored by Irshad Ahmad...
- Admission for Punjab University Lahore B.A and B.Sc Annual...
- Why students don't participate inside the Vulms MDB of...
- NBP Student Loan Scheme for virtual university students
- University of Health Sciences (UHS) Lahore Date Sheets for...
- Policy for 2010-2011 academic year is available now
- University of South Asia (USA) Lahore Date Sheets 2011-2012
- Course can be Added/Dropped free of charge up to October 22, 2010 (Last Date Extended).
- Fee for the Course (s) added/Dropped after October 22, 2010 (Last Date Extended) will be included in issued Fee voucher and no claim will be accepted for fee refund/adjustment.
- The Student will be responsible for finding clash free courses from the time table.
- Course selection for MS (CS) students will be announced later.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)