View more random threads:
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 1st July 2012
- Make your Datesheet Now!
- national saving prize bond RS 1500 result list are...
- GBPUAT Entrance Exam 2016 Application
- Karnataka PWD Recruitment 2016 junior engineer vacancies
- check online RS 7500 prize bond draw result list 1 November...
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result draw list are...
- write an essay on Democracy in Pakistan
- CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology...
- Thander ball result 17th February 2016
All 17 judges of the Supreme Court of Pakistan including Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry held an important meeting here at the Supreme Court late Thursday night, Geo News reported.
The meeting passed an order which said that a 17-judge larger bench has been constituted to take up Friday morning reports aired by some TV channels including Geo TV regarding government’s alleged intention to withdraw executive order of March 16, 2009 through which Chief Justice of Pakistan and other deposed judges were restored.
Its really bad. That Zardari and cabnet try to dismiss checif justice and his cabnet. So i am against it. All Pakistani Nation is looking them for the right thing but they are doing this all bullshit. I don't agree with Government.
Notice has been issued to the Attorney General of Pakistan for tomorrow’s hearing.
The order said that the Supreme Court has already settled the matter of the Executive Order and that the Order cannot be withdrawn.
Procedure for appointment and removal of judges is clearly laid down in the Constitution. The procedure for removal of judges is given in Article 209 of the Constitution, it said.
Now Supreme court is going to take action of this exective order. That why governemtn has take it back. Today is 15th of October, 2010 when checif justice and his cabnet was having a thread from Government of People's party. It's actually Zardari Party. That what they are trying to do? yousaf Raza Gilanni. Is doing this all. And then dinied he is not involved.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)