All the students of Sta301 are informed that Quiz No.1 will be uploaded according to the following schedule.
View more random threads:
- MGT411 Money Banking and Finance Quiz no.1 solution Ideas...
- 200 Solved Questions of CS507 Information Systems - Final...
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Quiz No.4 Fall Semester 2013
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Quiz No.3 Solution Fall...
- ACC501 Current Quizzes Solved 31 July 2010
- STA301 Statistics and Probability Quiz No. 2 Solution Fall...
- MTH301 Calculus II Quiz No.2 Solution Spring Semester 2013
- CS410 Visual Programming Midterm Paper 28 May 2010
- CS614 - Data Warehousing Quiz 2nd Rescheduled
- ENG101-English Comprehension Quiz 03 Ideal Solution Spring...
Opening Date and Time of Quiz
October 25,2010 At 12:01AM
Closing Date and Time of Quiz
October 26,2010 At 11:59PM
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz No.1.
· Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and it will cover Lesson 01 to Lesson 08.
· You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) and time of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in LMS.
· Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
· Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
· DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
· DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
· If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
• It is advised that for rough work keep a paper and pencil with you.
• You may use calculator for finding the correct solution among options.
· If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)