View more random threads:
- we used single & and single | logical operator in...
- What are constant members functions in c++ 2011
- Difference b/w encapsulation and information hiding
- C++ latest Books 2011
- offline function in C++
- Function also provides encapsulation, what it means with an...
- Is there Any difference b/w Object Oriented ProgrAmming And...
- Configuring openAL in Dev C++
- what is difference between object data type and Permitive...
- What is namespace std in c++ 2011?
Please follow the screenshots/steps for intallation of DevC++ on WindowsXP.
1. Download DevCpp from vulms.vu.edu.pk. Click on the link VU Content Library (/Library/library.aspx) on the bottom right side as shown in figure below.
2. Click on CS201-Introduction to Programming link and then click on DevC++ setup as shown in the figure below. Save the setup on your local drive.
3. Unzip the downloaded setup and then run setup file. The following window will be displayed. Select English and click OK button.
Now window shown in the figure below will be displayed. Select Typical from menu and click on Next button.
5. Now window in the figure below will be displayed. Select the location where you want to install DevCpp and then click on Install button.
6. After completion of intallation, following window will be displayed. Click on Finish button.
7. Now you will get "First time configuration" wizard. Click on Next button as shown in figure below.
8. After completion of configuration, you will get the following window. Click on OK button.
9. Now you will get the main interface of DevCpp. As shown in the window below.
10. Now click on the File menu and Click on New and then select Source File.
11. Write the program in the new file. Then save the file on the local disk.
Note: A sample "Hello World" program is given in the screenshot. Please follow the same code template in your programs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)