View more random threads:
- Cs101 intro to computing Lecture no 1 review and helping...
- cs101 short notes for midterm fall 2010
- MGT-502 Organizational Behaviour - Short Notes
- MTH302 Bussiness Mathematics and Statistics Short Notes
- ENG301 Short Notes May 2010
- cs601 data communication Faqs and Glossary
- cs101 Introduction to computing power point slides 1 - 45
- MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting Short Notes June...
- MGT602 Solved pastpaper question fall 2010 december midterm
- MGT501 Human Resource ManagementDiscrete MathematicsFall 2010You people are welcome to learn about the new course named Discrete Mathematics. It is the branch of mathematics which is required to communicate with a computer as designer, programmer, or user. It is useful for all students, regardless of their choice of career path, to have some knowledge in Discrete Mathematics so that they would be able to perform an active part in an increasingly technological society. It is suggested to keep visiting all the links of your course as well as the latest update from the announcement page on VULMS. Moreover, you can post your lecture related problems to the particular lecture on MDB (Moderated Discussion Board).Dear students!
For any query or comments please email at email@example.com.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)