View more random threads:
- virtual university MSCS Sample test criteria and syllabubs...
- overview of CS001 VU Computer Proficiency License
- cs101 Introduction to computing power point slides 1 - 45
- cs601 data communication Faqs and Glossary
- CS001 VU Computer Proficiency License contents for zero...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing
- please help me
- Cs101 intro to computing Lecture no 1 review and helping...
- Nokia Remote Unlocking
- Discrete Mathematics Fall 2010 welcome vu studentsDiscrete MathematicsFall 2010You people are welcome to learn about the new course named Discrete Mathematics. It is the branch of mathematics which is required to communicate with a computer as designer, programmer, or user. It is useful for all students, regardless of their choice of career path, to have some knowledge in Discrete Mathematics so that they would be able to perform an active part in an increasingly technological society. It is suggested to keep visiting all the links of your course as well as the latest update from the announcement page on VULMS. Moreover, you can post your lecture related problems to the particular lecture on MDB (Moderated Discussion Board).Dear students!
For any query or comments please email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)