View more random threads:
- MTH302 Bussiness Mathematics and Statistics Short Notes
- MGT-502 Organizational Behaviour - Short Notes
- FIN621 MIDTERM SHORT NOTES for midterm
- Nokia Remote Unlocking
- MIT University Introduction to Computer Science and...
- Discrete Mathematics Fall 2010 welcome vu students
- ENG301 Short Notes May 2010
- please help me
- MKT501 Short Long Questions latest fall 2010
- cs402 subjective and objective mega file fall 2010 on...Discrete MathematicsFall 2010You people are welcome to learn about the new course named Discrete Mathematics. It is the branch of mathematics which is required to communicate with a computer as designer, programmer, or user. It is useful for all students, regardless of their choice of career path, to have some knowledge in Discrete Mathematics so that they would be able to perform an active part in an increasingly technological society. It is suggested to keep visiting all the links of your course as well as the latest update from the announcement page on VULMS. Moreover, you can post your lecture related problems to the particular lecture on MDB (Moderated Discussion Board).Dear students!
For any query or comments please email at email@example.com.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)