Welcome to Fall 2010 Semester Dated: Oct 04, 10 Dear Students,
View more random threads:
- Punjab Univeristy Exam Admission Form for LL.B
- BS (Commerce) 4 years offered by Virtual University
- NED University of Engineering and Technology Karachi latest...
- Check Online Virtual University Spring 2014 Semester Result...
- MBA (2 ˝ -Year 5-Semester, 72 Credit Hours) From Virtual...
- Punjab Univeristy Exam Admission Form for M.A./M.Sc. Regular
- University of Education (UE) Date Sheets for 2011 and 2012
- AIOU Admission open Last Date 4th March, 2016
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of...
- Get Examination Admission Forms for B.Pharm in PU lahore
We warmly welcome you in this course. Business Communication (Eng301) involves constant exchange of information. With the expansion of business, the pressure on the businessmen to find more effective means of communication both within and outside the organization increases. Business Communication is the life-blood of an organization.
This course is designed to help students learn Business Communication by developing their written and oral communication skills. Students who want to be successful in their professional lives would be especially benefited by this course. The hallmark of this course will be to familiarise students with real communication issues and practical knowledge other than the theoretical discussions.
For queries related to your subject, you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)