View more random threads:
- Need reviews about Jetking.
- What does NEET stands for?
- IAS Exam Question Papers
- Higher Education Forum India
- How to become an IIS Officer (Indian Information Service)
- Which university or college is best for BTech in Delhi?
- Study Tips for Midterms & Finals 2011
- best institute for Online MBA Master degree in Mumbai
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Syllabus
- How is the career after 12th in commerce stream?
Suppose you want to play a game having screen resolution 1024 x 768 at 60 Hz and
bit depth is 24 bits. Now you need to find that how much data needed to move every
Make a comparison between Bresenham and DDA line drawing algorithms.
Find the nature of the curve for the following equations.
1. x2 / 25 = ( y2 / 9 ) + 9
2. x2 = 2y
3. y2 = 5 + 2x
4. y2 / 4 = 1 – ( x2 / 16 )
5. ( y + 7 )2 + ( x + 5 )2 = 49
Question no 1:
1024 x 768 x 24 bit x 60 = 1132,462,080 bits
1132,462,080 bits = 141,557,760 bytes
141,557,760 bytes = 138,240 kilo bytes
= 135 Mega Bytes
I think this assignment comes from 5 or 6 lecture please study these lectures for question no 2
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)