Welcome to Fall 2010 Dated: Oct 04, 10 We warmly welcome the students of English Comprehension Eng 101 in semester (Fall 2010) on behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. We hope you will enjoy this course and you will find it very beneficial, useful and productive.
View more random threads:
- Hurricane Earl heads toward East Coast of USA
- Hong Kong Mark 6 Lottery 25th February 2016
- Jhelum Rawalpindi board result 2010 has been announced.
- Khammam Municipal Election Live Voting TELANGANA GWMC Civic...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 26th February 2016
- France FDJ Loto Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- CGPSC Scientific Officer Exam 2016 Exam
- BHAGYANIDHI Lottery result 12th February 2016
- Noun phrase
- Write an essay on the annual prize distribution 24-03-2011
The course has been designed to enable the students, with intermediate level of competence in English language to become proficient users of the trget language. It aims to teach and improve knowledge and abilities of English language by focusing on the development of reading comprehension and writing skills through extensive practice.
Updated grading scheme regarding this course has been provided on VULMS. Please follow that grading scheme only for academic activities.
For queries related to your subject, you can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best of luck!
English Team ENG101
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)