View more random threads:
- New York Lottery result 11th February 2016
- X Presedent Pervaiz Musharaf judgment will announce at 4pm...
- Chemistry Model Test Paper for Medical/ Engineering...
- Australia Wednesday Lotto result 3rd February 2016
- Sikkim Lottery result 11th February 2016
- check online RS 15000 prize bond draw result list 1...
- BHAGYANIDHI LOTTERY result 26th February 2016
- Motor Vehicle Tax percentage for year 2014-15
- Rawalpindi Board Exam 10th Class Result 2010 BISERWP
- Flood in Sindh’s Sujawal townWelcome and Introduction to the Course
We welcome all the students of Islamic studies (ISL201) on the behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. Hope, you will find this course interesting and creative enough to know about the core concepts of Islam and its teachings. This subject demands your full concentration for each lecture. We recommend that if you properly listen to all lectures and read handouts then not only you can fulfill the objectives of this course but can also generate good results. We are always here to help you in this regard. You can ask questions on Moderate discussion board from your instructor for help. Moderated Discussion Board (MDB) is a platform for the students to put their questions related to current lecture. It will remain open till the delivery of next lecture/s. You may also write e-mail regarding subject related queries at email@example.com
Islamic study is all about the basic principles and concepts of Islam, oneness and Supremacy of Allah, Prophet Hood, examples of sincerity, tolerance, forgiveness and honesty from the life of the Holy Prophet (PBUH). It also emphasizes and highlights rights of parents and their honor, Islamic teachings about social life. The introduction and transmission of the above mentioned Islamic thoughts and teachings is very essential to incarnate these qualities among the students.
Keep visiting VU-LMS on daily basis as semester system requires a regular touch with studies. Keeping the time factor in mind do not put off till tomorrow that you can do today, which may help you in achieving good grades and GPA.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)