View more random threads:
- why people do less posts?
- Italy SuperEna lotto result 11th February 2016
- MTH202 - Discrete Mathematics Announcement of Spring 2010...
- Eisi ummid ka sath Yaar tumhe...
- Ramdan Mubarak in Jhelum
- Pakistan trio out of England tour After this fixing...
- Banking Awareness Free online mock test for IBPS and SBI...
- Colombia Baloto Lottery result 17th February 2016
- AKSHAYA Lottery result 17th February 2016
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 26th February 2016We welcome all the students of Financial Accounting (mgt101) on the behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. We hope you all would enjoy nice time in this semester (Fall2010) for studying Financial Accounting (mgt101).Welcome to the Virtual University of Pakistan!
Ø You can post your lecture related problems to the particular lecture on Moderated Discussion Board (MDB) and do not post messages / irrelevant comments on MDB.
Ø For other queries, comments and discussions send e-mails to email@example.com
Ø Visit VU-LMS on daily basis for all updates.
This course is designed to explain the accounting principles, concepts, actual accounting practices and techniques. This course is a prerequisite for a number of other business courses such as financial management, managerial accounting, analysis of financial statements and investment management. The central focus of this course is to explain how financial information accumulated and reported in periodic financial statements and how we can use accounting information intelligently and effectively.
WE WISH YOU BEST OF LUCK
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)