Welcome Note Dated: Oct 04, 10 We welcome you all to the course of Business Mathematics and Statistics (MTH302) in Fall 2010. We will do our utmost to make this very rewarding experience for each of you.
View more random threads:
- Classification of sentences according to meaning:
- Indian Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme application form
- Hong Kong Mark 6 Lottery result 11th February 2016
- Daily Million Lottery result 12th February 2016
- Greater Warangal Municipal Election Polls Live Voting...
- CBSE Class 10th Mathematics Test Paper 2016
- Philippines 6-Digit Lottery result 4th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 1500 result list are...
- Chief Minister Press conference at CID police Building at...
- General Workers Jobs in Malaysia 2016
The purpose of the course is to provide the student with a mathematical basis for personal and business financial decisions through eight instructional modules. The course stresses business applications using arithmetic, algebra, and ratio-proportion and graphing.
Applications include payroll, cost-volume-profit analysis and merchandising mathematics. The course also includes Statistical Representation of Data, Correlation, Time Series and Exponential Smoothing, Elementary Probability and Probability Distributions. This course stresses logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
You can discuss your problems regarding lectures on MDB. If you have any question then before posting your question on MDB, read the FAQs. As MDB is discussion board so we appreciate if you discuss the problems on lecture related topics.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)