Welcome Note Dated: Oct 04, 10 We welcome you all to the course of Business Mathematics and Statistics (MTH302) in Fall 2010. We will do our utmost to make this very rewarding experience for each of you.
View more random threads:
- SSC stenographer cut off 2016 steno exam
- ENG101 - English Comprehension GDB Announcement 5 July 2010
- Dhanasree Lottery result 9th February 2016
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 29th February 2016
- Adjective clause,Non-restrictive.
- Verb of Incomplete predication:
- national saving prize bond RS 25000 result list are...
- VULMS will be Blocked
- Thailand lottery results list 1 December 2011
- Eid ul Adha 2010 Namaz timing
The purpose of the course is to provide the student with a mathematical basis for personal and business financial decisions through eight instructional modules. The course stresses business applications using arithmetic, algebra, and ratio-proportion and graphing.
Applications include payroll, cost-volume-profit analysis and merchandising mathematics. The course also includes Statistical Representation of Data, Correlation, Time Series and Exponential Smoothing, Elementary Probability and Probability Distributions. This course stresses logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
You can discuss your problems regarding lectures on MDB. If you have any question then before posting your question on MDB, read the FAQs. As MDB is discussion board so we appreciate if you discuss the problems on lecture related topics.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)