Welcome Note Dated: Oct 04, 10 We welcome you all to the course of Business Mathematics and Statistics (MTH302) in Fall 2010. We will do our utmost to make this very rewarding experience for each of you.
View more random threads:
- 15th oct17-judge bench formed to take up reports on...
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- Sikkim Lottery result 9th February 2016
- Lucky Money Lottery result 12th February 2016
- online AJK BISE Board Inter FA FSc ics Result 2011, HSSC...
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 12th February 2016
- MTH202 - Discrete Mathematics Announcement of Spring 2010...
- Italy SuperEnalotto result 20th February 2016
- prize bond RS 200 result list national saving are announced...
- My friend Suleman Gondal Pass away please pray for him and...
The purpose of the course is to provide the student with a mathematical basis for personal and business financial decisions through eight instructional modules. The course stresses business applications using arithmetic, algebra, and ratio-proportion and graphing.
Applications include payroll, cost-volume-profit analysis and merchandising mathematics. The course also includes Statistical Representation of Data, Correlation, Time Series and Exponential Smoothing, Elementary Probability and Probability Distributions. This course stresses logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
You can discuss your problems regarding lectures on MDB. If you have any question then before posting your question on MDB, read the FAQs. As MDB is discussion board so we appreciate if you discuss the problems on lecture related topics.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)