A compound sentences has at least two finite verbs
View more random threads:
- Auditions for new talent for upcoming international movies
- Arizona - The Pick result 24th February 2016
- PAK301 - Pakistan Studies Quiz 2 Result Announced
- VULMS Assignment submission error found in Virtual...
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 1st February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result draw list are...
- REGRET LETTER RECEIVED FROM INTERWOOD Mobel (Pvt) Ltd....
- wedding in five minutes
- Romania Lotto 6/49 Lotto result 18th February 201
- Zardari is going to marry next year 2011 GEO Habar Nak...
and two clauses joined by co-ordinate conjunctions,
i.e, and ,and,but,for,either...or,neither...nor, etc.
The clauses of a compound sentences are co-ordinate
clauses and each of these is an independent clause
expressing a complete idea.a compound sentences can
be broken into two or more simple sentences.
I am going to multan today and(I) shall return tomorrow
This compound sentences has two co-ordinate clauses
joined by and.
we can write it in the from of two simple sentences.
I am going to multan today
I shall return tomorrow
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)