A compound sentences has at least two finite verbs
View more random threads:
- El Gordo Lotto Lottery result 27th March 2016
- SLET / SET Model Test and Solved Questions
- France FDJ Loto result 29th February 2016
- Pakistani Team Won Toss and Elect To Bat First 2nd March...
- check online REET Result 2016 – Rajasthan REET Cut Off
- National Savings of Pakistan Announced schedule of prize...
- Garrison Postgraduate College for Women: Admissions for...
- Irish Lotto result 24th February 2016
- Daily Million Lottery result 11th February 2016
- Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education Online BISE 9th...
and two clauses joined by co-ordinate conjunctions,
i.e, and ,and,but,for,either...or,neither...nor, etc.
The clauses of a compound sentences are co-ordinate
clauses and each of these is an independent clause
expressing a complete idea.a compound sentences can
be broken into two or more simple sentences.
I am going to multan today and(I) shall return tomorrow
This compound sentences has two co-ordinate clauses
joined by and.
we can write it in the from of two simple sentences.
I am going to multan today
I shall return tomorrow
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)