A compound sentences has at least two finite verbs
View more random threads:
- check online RS 200 prize bond draw result list 15 December...
- MGT411- Assignment 01 result announced 26 May 2010
- I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid
- My last day in college
- UHS announces the date of MCAT Test July 2011
- Daily Million Lottery result 19th February 2016
- check online result Rajasthan Police Constable Result 11...
- Independent clauses:
- Sikkim Lottery result 2nd April 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 100 result list are announced...
and two clauses joined by co-ordinate conjunctions,
i.e, and ,and,but,for,either...or,neither...nor, etc.
The clauses of a compound sentences are co-ordinate
clauses and each of these is an independent clause
expressing a complete idea.a compound sentences can
be broken into two or more simple sentences.
I am going to multan today and(I) shall return tomorrow
This compound sentences has two co-ordinate clauses
joined by and.
we can write it in the from of two simple sentences.
I am going to multan today
I shall return tomorrow
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)