A compound sentences has at least two finite verbs
View more random threads:
- prize bond RS 750 result list national saving are announced...
- Arizona - The Pick result 20th February 2016
- Super Lotto Playwin Lottery result 4th February 2016
- GSSSB Physiotherapist recruitment 2016 352 vacancies
- check online BISE Hyderabad Intermediate fa fsc ics Result...
- UPSC Declared Interview Schedule for Pathologist Post 2016
- Sambalpur University First University and +3 Final Year...
- aipur Discom Recruitment 2011 - Online Application for 2930...
- Sindh/Karachi Flood destroy many people
- VU-MBA-1] Online Quiz # 01 of ôResearch Methods (STA630)
and two clauses joined by co-ordinate conjunctions,
i.e, and ,and,but,for,either...or,neither...nor, etc.
The clauses of a compound sentences are co-ordinate
clauses and each of these is an independent clause
expressing a complete idea.a compound sentences can
be broken into two or more simple sentences.
I am going to multan today and(I) shall return tomorrow
This compound sentences has two co-ordinate clauses
joined by and.
we can write it in the from of two simple sentences.
I am going to multan today
I shall return tomorrow
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)