A complex sentences has one independent of
View more random threads:
- France EuroMillions Lottery 26th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result draw list are...
- RS 200 prize bond draw result list 15 December 2011
- Kotri Barrage is having medium flood with Guddu and Sukkar...
- BA And BSc exams form date extended 22 October 2012
- RS 200 prize bond draw result list 15 September, 2011
- EuroMillions Lotto result 9th February 2016
- Write an essay on my house 25-03-2011
- LPG price is high by 8 ruppes in Pakistan november 14 2010
- RS 40000 prize bond draw result list 1 December 2011
principal clause and one or more subordinate
clauses expresses a complete idea and remains
meaningful even if the subordinate clauses are
removed from the sentences. The dependent or
subordinate clauses are meaningful only if the
meaning of the independent clause is added to
He is the man/who came to dinner last night.
(principal clause) (Subordinate clause)
In this sentences,the subordinate clause'Who came
to dinner last night become meaningful if the meaning
of the independent clause 'He is the man'is addad.
The independent clause'He is the man'however,dose not
need the help of the subordinate clause to express a
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)