A complex sentences has one independent of
View more random threads:
- BCECEB PGMAT Answer Key 6-3-2016, bceceboard.com Paper Sheet
- Sikkim Lottery result 20th February 2016
- IAS Prelims Exam: Economic Survey 2014-15 Questions:...
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 16th April...
- Make your datesheet now 15 April 2011 before 22 April 2011
- Corporation Bank Written Results 2011 of Single Window...
- Mahatma gandhi university 3rd sem bca results 2011 , mgu...
- check online HSSC JE Result 2016 Available Junior Engineer
- Definition of sentences.
- Zulqarnain haider applied for political asylum
principal clause and one or more subordinate
clauses expresses a complete idea and remains
meaningful even if the subordinate clauses are
removed from the sentences. The dependent or
subordinate clauses are meaningful only if the
meaning of the independent clause is added to
He is the man/who came to dinner last night.
(principal clause) (Subordinate clause)
In this sentences,the subordinate clause'Who came
to dinner last night become meaningful if the meaning
of the independent clause 'He is the man'is addad.
The independent clause'He is the man'however,dose not
need the help of the subordinate clause to express a
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)