Assignment 1 (Fall 2010)
View more random threads:
- CS301 Data Structure Assignments No.4 Solution Fall 2014...
- MTH401 Differential Equations Assignment No. 2 Fall...
- ECO401 Post Comment Fall 2011
- PSC401 Public International Law Assignment No. 01 Solution...
- MCM501 Advertising for Print and Electronic Media...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment 1 Solution May...
- MGT503 Principles of Management Assignment 1 May 17,2010
- MCM411 Introduction to Broadcasting Assignment No.1...
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology Assignment No.01 Fall...
- CS301 Assignment 6 Idea Solution 25 July 2010
Total Marks: 15
To assess the studentsí comprehension regarding different Communication Theories
and their various aspects.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail after the due date.
- Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else without acknowledging the actual author. It also means copying and pasting the material from handouts and internet source without rephrasing it in his/her own words.
Q1. Kinesics behaviour, paralanguage, proximity are some aspects of Non-Verbal
Communication. Discuss all seven aspects of Non-Verbal
Q2. What makes Rhetorical Theory different from other communication theories?
Explain briefly. 5
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)