Assignment 1 (Fall 2010)
View more random threads:
- CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No. 02 Solution and...
- PSY101 Introduction to Psychology Solution & Discussion...
- CS614 Data Warehousing Solution May 20,2010
- Payment mode for the Assignments, Quiz, Gdb's, Projects for...
- CS706 Software Quality Assurance – Assignment No. 1 MS...
- CS504 Software Engineering - I Assignments No.04 (Non...
- MGT111 Introduction to Public Administration Assignment No....
- Please post your assignment with the right subject in right...
- FIN-611 Advanced Financial Accounting assignment No 01 3rd...
- Cs601 assignment 4, July, 2010
Total Marks: 15
To assess the students’ comprehension regarding different Communication Theories
and their various aspects.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail after the due date.
- Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else without acknowledging the actual author. It also means copying and pasting the material from handouts and internet source without rephrasing it in his/her own words.
Q1. Kinesics behaviour, paralanguage, proximity are some aspects of Non-Verbal
Communication. Discuss all seven aspects of Non-Verbal
Q2. What makes Rhetorical Theory different from other communication theories?
Explain briefly. 5
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)