Assignment 1 (Fall 2010)
View more random threads:
- Best way to get help from vuhelp.net for your assignments...
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment No. 1 Solution and...
- ECO302 Principles of Microeconomics Assignment No. 01 Due...
- MKT621 Advertising & Promotion Assignment 1 Solution Fall...
- cs506 and cs605 old solved midterm papers required
- CS501 Advance Computer Architecture Assignment No. 04...
- STA630 Assugnment Solution July 2010
- MGT-504 Organization Theory & Design Assignment 2 solution...
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology Assignment No.1 Solution...
- MCM511 Theories of Communication Assignments No. 1 Solution...
Total Marks: 15
To assess the studentsí comprehension regarding different Communication Theories
and their various aspects.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail after the due date.
- Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else without acknowledging the actual author. It also means copying and pasting the material from handouts and internet source without rephrasing it in his/her own words.
Q1. Kinesics behaviour, paralanguage, proximity are some aspects of Non-Verbal
Communication. Discuss all seven aspects of Non-Verbal
Q2. What makes Rhetorical Theory different from other communication theories?
Explain briefly. 5
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)