Assignment 1 (Fall 2010)
View more random threads:
- IT430 - E-Commerce Assignment No. 01 Fall Semester 1st...
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- Taxation Management (FIN623) May,3,2010
- Islamic Studies ISL201 Semester Fall 2010 first assignment...
- MTH 301 Calculus II Assignment No 2 Solution Ideas Spring...
- CS606 Compiler Construction Assignment No. 1 Ideal Solution...
- PSY404 Abnormal Psychology Assignment No. 2 Solution Fall...
- CS508 Modern Programming Languages Assignments No. 2 fall...
- Fall 2010_MTH101_4
- Fin622 Solution 1 July 2010
Total Marks: 15
To assess the studentsí comprehension regarding different Communication Theories
and their various aspects.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail after the due date.
- Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else without acknowledging the actual author. It also means copying and pasting the material from handouts and internet source without rephrasing it in his/her own words.
Q1. Kinesics behaviour, paralanguage, proximity are some aspects of Non-Verbal
Communication. Discuss all seven aspects of Non-Verbal
Q2. What makes Rhetorical Theory different from other communication theories?
Explain briefly. 5
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)