Assignment 1 (Fall 2010)
View more random threads:
- cs507 idea solution of first assignment fall 2010
- CS601 Assignment 3 Solution, June 2010
- CS506 Web Design and Development Assignment No. 02 Solution...
- MGT411 Assignment2 Idea Solution July 2010
- PAK301 Pakistan Studies Assignment No. 02 Solution Ideas ...
- STA301 Statistics and Probability Assignment No.2 Ideal...
- HRM627 Human Resource Development Assignment No. 2 Fall...
- ACC501 Business Finance-Assignment NO 2 Spring 2014 Due...
- CS504 Software Engineering I Assignment No.3 Solution...
Total Marks: 15
To assess the studentsí comprehension regarding different Communication Theories
and their various aspects.
- No assignment will be accepted via e-mail after the due date.
- Plagiarism will NOT be tolerated. Plagiarism occurs when a student uses work done by someone else without acknowledging the actual author. It also means copying and pasting the material from handouts and internet source without rephrasing it in his/her own words.
Q1. Kinesics behaviour, paralanguage, proximity are some aspects of Non-Verbal
Communication. Discuss all seven aspects of Non-Verbal
Q2. What makes Rhetorical Theory different from other communication theories?
Explain briefly. 5
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)