Q2. Make the following statements considerate:
View more random threads:
- MKT630 International Marketing Assignment 1 Solution Fall...
- PHY301 Assignment Idea Solution 30 July 2010
- CS403 Database Management Systems Assignment No. 1 Solution...
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Assignment No. 02 Solution...
- CS504 Software Engineering I Assignment No.3 Solution...
- MGT301 Principles of Marketing Assignment No 2 Spring...
- MTH302 Assignment 3 Solution July 2010
- Cost & Management Accounting (MGT402) fall 2010 solution no...
- FIN611 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- CS403 - Database Management Systems Assignment No. 03 Close...
1. we are delighted to announce that we are opening a new store in Karachi.
1. We are delightedly announcing our new store at Karachi
2. We donít accept your claim of purchased goods but we have replacement for
2. We accept only replacements of purchased goods
3. As our meeting venue is not finalized, we can call you at any other place.
3. We will call you after finalizing meeting venue
4. Our manager will be busy in the meeting on Monday, so he cannot meet you this
4. Due to busy schedule our manager canít meet you on Monday
5. The flights are cancelled, we are sorry that we will not be able to entertain you
due to air smoke in Europe.
5. Due to air smoke in Europe, flights are canceled.
Fatherís Name: -------
Marital Status: Single Male
Date of Birth: ---------
NIC No: -----------
To work in an organization that offers a creative dynamic and professional environment, where my education, training, professional skills and proven abilities can be fully applied, and which also offer learning opportunities for my future carrier.
1 B.COM (IT) : 2009 Punjab University Lahore
∑2 I.COM : 2006 lahorel Board (FBISE)
∑3 Metric : 2004 Lahore Board (FBISE)
∑1 Computer Repairing
∑2 Ms Word (Writing applications etc)
∑3 Internet & E-mail. Software Installation.
∑4 Operating system installation.
Interests and activities
1 Urdu Excellent in reading, writing and speaking
∑2 English Excellent in reading, writing and speaking
∑3 Punjabi Excellent in reading, writing and speaking
To work in (PIMS) Pakistan institute of medical sciences in the days of earth quick.
1 Playing Cricket
∑2 Watching movies
∑3 Working with people
∑4 Listening music
Customers Service Representative in UFONE
Responsible of commune with clients and satisfy them in slight time by
providing proper guidance and forwarding the complaints to concerned
Customer Relationship Officer Ufone
Responsible of customer relationship, database management, loyalty program,
and communicate with the existing as well as new customer about the companyís
products, new or existing ones
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)