Q2. Make the following statements considerate:
View more random threads:
- MGT502 Assignment 2 Idea Solution June 2010
- PAK301 Spring 2010 Solution
- MCM411 - Assignment No. 01 Introduction to Broadcasting...
- it430 final solution fall 2010 ist assignment
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship Assignment No 2 Solutions and...
- MCM511 Theories of Communication Assignments No. 1 Solution...
- cs605 Software engineering 2 July, 2010
- ENG301 Business Communication ASSIGNMENT No.2 Fall Semester...
- Entrepreneurship (MGT602) fall 2010 first assignment
- CS507 Information Systems Assignment 04 (Graded) Spring...
1. we are delighted to announce that we are opening a new store in Karachi.
1. We are delightedly announcing our new store at Karachi
2. We donít accept your claim of purchased goods but we have replacement for
2. We accept only replacements of purchased goods
3. As our meeting venue is not finalized, we can call you at any other place.
3. We will call you after finalizing meeting venue
4. Our manager will be busy in the meeting on Monday, so he cannot meet you this
4. Due to busy schedule our manager canít meet you on Monday
5. The flights are cancelled, we are sorry that we will not be able to entertain you
due to air smoke in Europe.
5. Due to air smoke in Europe, flights are canceled.
Fatherís Name: -------
Marital Status: Single Male
Date of Birth: ---------
NIC No: -----------
To work in an organization that offers a creative dynamic and professional environment, where my education, training, professional skills and proven abilities can be fully applied, and which also offer learning opportunities for my future carrier.
1 B.COM (IT) : 2009 Punjab University Lahore
∑2 I.COM : 2006 lahorel Board (FBISE)
∑3 Metric : 2004 Lahore Board (FBISE)
∑1 Computer Repairing
∑2 Ms Word (Writing applications etc)
∑3 Internet & E-mail. Software Installation.
∑4 Operating system installation.
Interests and activities
1 Urdu Excellent in reading, writing and speaking
∑2 English Excellent in reading, writing and speaking
∑3 Punjabi Excellent in reading, writing and speaking
To work in (PIMS) Pakistan institute of medical sciences in the days of earth quick.
1 Playing Cricket
∑2 Watching movies
∑3 Working with people
∑4 Listening music
Customers Service Representative in UFONE
Responsible of commune with clients and satisfy them in slight time by
providing proper guidance and forwarding the complaints to concerned
Customer Relationship Officer Ufone
Responsible of customer relationship, database management, loyalty program,
and communicate with the existing as well as new customer about the companyís
products, new or existing ones
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)