CS403 GDB Solution:
View more random threads:
- ACC501 GDB Discussion and Solution fall 2010
- Mgt510 Total Quality Management VU Current GDB No. 2 fall...
- ISL201 Islamic Studies GDB No.2 Solution Fall Semester 2012
- GDB of Cs-402 Theory of automata(today is the last day) pls...
- FIN611 Advanced Financial Accounting GDB Solution Spring...
- Mcs gdb of MTH202 solution fall 2010 on 27 jan to 28 jan
- STA630 Reacher methods GDB Solution May13,2010
- HRM624 Conflict Management GDB No. 1 Solution on 22...
- CS101 GDB idea solution spring June 2011
- mkt621 gdbsolution need
It is true normalization is a complex process and can be easily proved today’s most of RDBMs like SQL, Oracle etc are based on relation model like tables are connected to each other using primary and forgine keys.As we know there are five normalization forms first three are often used.In First normal form DBA has to identify the unique key for the entity identification.It become more complex when DBA has to identify redundant information (columns) in an entity and create separate table to place this information in rows and build relation between them in Second Normal form.It becomes even become more complex when DBA has to join two tables with the help of third table to build relation ship between two entities in third Normal form.The purpose of all effort is to reduce data redundancy between tables, to centralize information and only capture entity related information. The benefit of this is increase of DBMS performance, better hardware resource management and data integrity
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)