CS403 GDB Solution:
View more random threads:
- GDB of mgt602 idea solution required fall 2011
- Mgt613 production/operations management gdb no. 02 idea...
- GDB OF MTH401 - Differential Equations on 10th July 2012...
- STA630 GDB Solution 15 July 2010
- GDB solution of Cs607 Idea solution spring 2011 july 6
- cs601 GDB idea solution July 2011
- sta603 GDB no 1 april 2011
- MGT502 Organizational Behaviour GDB idea solution spring...
- mgt501 idea solution
- MGT613 GDB National Furniture Company (NFC) is the...
It is true normalization is a complex process and can be easily proved today’s most of RDBMs like SQL, Oracle etc are based on relation model like tables are connected to each other using primary and forgine keys.As we know there are five normalization forms first three are often used.In First normal form DBA has to identify the unique key for the entity identification.It become more complex when DBA has to identify redundant information (columns) in an entity and create separate table to place this information in rows and build relation between them in Second Normal form.It becomes even become more complex when DBA has to join two tables with the help of third table to build relation ship between two entities in third Normal form.The purpose of all effort is to reduce data redundancy between tables, to centralize information and only capture entity related information. The benefit of this is increase of DBMS performance, better hardware resource management and data integrity
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)