The omparative degree is followed by
View more random threads:
- Daily Million Lottery result 2nd April 2016
- The omparative degree:
- national saving prize bond RS 7500 result list are...
- Quantity Servior Civil Engineer ACCA Trela Driver and Other...
- RS 15000 prize bond draw result list 2 January 2012
- CBSE Class 10 Science SA-II Board Examination 2016
- Jamaica Lucky 5 result 9th February 2016
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 6368 Grade II Jobs
- [c] Complex sentences:
- Sikkim Lottery result 17th February 2016
then.when the comparative
degree of the
adjective is used to make an implied
comparison than is not used
His suffering has made him wiser.
Here the comparison is not complete;
therefore we do not use than.the
His suffering has made him wiser than he was
before this experience of suffering.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)