The omparative degree is followed by
View more random threads:
- Family back ground of Salman Taseer
- WordPress Customization and Fixing Theme with experties
- CGPSC Scientific Officer Exam 2016 Exam
- Super Lotto Playwin Lottery result 4th February 2016
- Australia OZ Lotto result 9th February 2016
- DTU SPOT ROUND of B.Tech Admissions 2011-
- CDS Exam 2016 Mathematics Sample Paper
- Karuya Lottery result 2nd April 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 100 result draw list are...
- Philippines 6-Digit Lottery result 4th February 2016
then.when the comparative
degree of the
adjective is used to make an implied
comparison than is not used
His suffering has made him wiser.
Here the comparison is not complete;
therefore we do not use than.the
His suffering has made him wiser than he was
before this experience of suffering.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)