The omparative degree is followed by
View more random threads:
- Japan Takarakuji Loto 6 Lottery result 18th February 2016
- Philippines 6-Digit Lottery result 4th February 2016
- Philippines 6-Digit Lottery 2nd April 2016
- DownloadAdmission Schedule for SSC Supplementary...
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result list are...
- check online Punjab University B.Com Part II Result August...
- Thander ball Lottery result 19th February 2016
- Make your datesheet now 15 April 2011 before 22 April 2011
- MGT201 Quiz 02 result announced 27 May 2010
- check online WIN-WIN Lottery result 1st February 2016
then.when the comparative
degree of the
adjective is used to make an implied
comparison than is not used
His suffering has made him wiser.
Here the comparison is not complete;
therefore we do not use than.the
His suffering has made him wiser than he was
before this experience of suffering.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)