The omparative degree is followed by
View more random threads:
- I wish you ALL a very happy and peaceful Eid
- France FDJ Loto result 17th February 2016
- Write an essay on Population Explosion
- Assam PSC CCE prelims results 2016 exam
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result list are...
- BISE Rawalpindi FA & FSC Part 1 & 2 Annual Examination...
- Daily Million Lottery result 1st February 2016
- Virtual University Face to face Tutorial For Online...
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result draw list are...
- BZU Multan Employees Protest for VC Appointment
then.when the comparative
degree of the
adjective is used to make an implied
comparison than is not used
His suffering has made him wiser.
Here the comparison is not complete;
therefore we do not use than.the
His suffering has made him wiser than he was
before this experience of suffering.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)