The omparative degree is followed by
View more random threads:
- France EuroMillions Lottery result 5th February 2016
- Computer Science and Engineering/ IT Free online model test
- Lahore, Express Media Group Organized Express Education And...
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result list are...
- Wishing you smiles and all things nice
- check online Rajasthan Patwari Results 2016
- MTH101 - Calculus And Analytical Geometry Solution file of...
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 19th February 2016
- Toyota Corolla 2016 Price and Spec
- MGT503 - Principles of Management 4 Quiz 22 July 2010
then.when the comparative
degree of the
adjective is used to make an implied
comparison than is not used
His suffering has made him wiser.
Here the comparison is not complete;
therefore we do not use than.the
His suffering has made him wiser than he was
before this experience of suffering.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)