An adjective clause may define the subject
View more random threads:
- Tips and Strategy-Questions Asked in Bank Interview 2016
- AKSHAYA Lottery result 17th February 2016
- Philippines 6-Digit result 9th February 2016
- CS507 Quiz 5th Announcement 21 July 2010
- Philippines Lotto 642 result 20th February 2016
- live footage of CID Police Building Bomb Blast karachi 11...
- SSC stenographer cut off 2016 steno exam
- check online LLB Results 2011 Peshawar University,...
- national saving prize bond RS 25000 result list are...
- Active voice and passive voice:
or just add more information about the subject
which is already well-defined the restrictive or
defining adjective clause defines the subject.
The man who jumped from the roof was rushed to
In this sentences the clause who jumped from the roof
defines the man who was rushed to the hospital.
[A] A restrictive or defining adjective clause.
is not separated from its subject a comma
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)