An adjective clause may define the subject
View more random threads:
- UPTET Official Answer Key 2016 for Paper 1 & 2
- Adjective attributive:
- Write an essay on life is struggle 25-03-2011
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result draw list are...
- Spanish Lottery result 11th February 2016
- My friend Suleman Gondal Pass away Pray for him and his...
- UPSC Declared Interview Schedule for Pathologist Post 2016
- Greater Warangal Municipal Election Polls Live Voting...
- Sikkim Lottery result 9th February 2016
- Australia Wednesday Lotto result 24th February 2016
or just add more information about the subject
which is already well-defined the restrictive or
defining adjective clause defines the subject.
The man who jumped from the roof was rushed to
In this sentences the clause who jumped from the roof
defines the man who was rushed to the hospital.
[A] A restrictive or defining adjective clause.
is not separated from its subject a comma
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)