An adjective clause may define the subject
View more random threads:
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 19th February 2016
- BISE Rawalpindi Board Inter Part 1 Results 2010
- Daily Million Lottery result 26th February 2016
- APSPDCL Recruitment 2016 upcoming AP power
- Antigua & Barbuda Super Lotto 26th February 2016
- Write an essay on Population Explosion
- National Savings of Pakistan Announced schedule of prize...
- KPSC Recruitment 2016 Apply 1347 Asst & Jr. Engineer...
- VU MID TERM PASSING MARKS Rules
- Thander ball Lottery result 19th February 2016
or just add more information about the subject
which is already well-defined the restrictive or
defining adjective clause defines the subject.
The man who jumped from the roof was rushed to
In this sentences the clause who jumped from the roof
defines the man who was rushed to the hospital.
[A] A restrictive or defining adjective clause.
is not separated from its subject a comma
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)