An adjective clause may define the subject
View more random threads:
- BISE Bhawalpur Board Inter Part 1 Results 2010 will...
- RS 7500 prize bond draw result list 1 november 2011
- # Newly Decorated Bedrooms AVAILABLE £70 per week
- Denmark EuroJackpot Lottery Results 12th February 2016.
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result draw list are...
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 1st June 2012
- Write an essay on Population Explosion
- Kohat (dara Adam Khel) 30 killed in attack on mosque 5...
- MGT411 Money & Banking GDB Spring 2010
- Motorway police challans online 2016
or just add more information about the subject
which is already well-defined the restrictive or
defining adjective clause defines the subject.
The man who jumped from the roof was rushed to
In this sentences the clause who jumped from the roof
defines the man who was rushed to the hospital.
[A] A restrictive or defining adjective clause.
is not separated from its subject a comma
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)