An adjective clause may define the subject
View more random threads:
- check online BISE Hyderabad Intermediate fa fsc ics Result...
- Lotto 6aus49 Germany result 20th February 2016
- Facebook Decided To Use Drones, Satellite And Laser To...
- Patna High Court Invited Application for 179 Assistant...
- Mega Millions Lotto result 9th February 2016
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 22nd February 2016
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 12th February 2016
- AKSHAYA Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Jr Assistant 5274 Vacancies
- prize bond RS 1500 result list national saving are...
or just add more information about the subject
which is already well-defined the restrictive or
defining adjective clause defines the subject.
The man who jumped from the roof was rushed to
In this sentences the clause who jumped from the roof
defines the man who was rushed to the hospital.
[A] A restrictive or defining adjective clause.
is not separated from its subject a comma
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)