A non restrictive adjective clause dose not
View more random threads:
- Powerball Lotto result 9th February 2016
- vuhelp.net was down for maintenance
- Write an essay on Unemployment
- prize bond RS 750 result list national saving are announced...
- Today Check Online Sikkim State Lottery Draw Result On 11...
- prize bond RS 15000 result list national saving are...
- Facebook Purchase Oculus Rift Headset Device 2014
- MGT201 Finacial managment Final Term 10-08-2010
- Zardari is going to marry next year 2011 GEO Habar Nak...
- PayPal alternative in Pakistan for Freelancers is western...
define its subject,but only gives more
information about it.
The president of Pakistan who had just returned from
Saudi-Arabia was received at the airport by high officials
[A]In this sentences the subject is well-defined and the
adjective clause who had just returned from Saudi Arabia
only gives some additional information about the president
of Pakistan.It is a non-restrictive or non-defining adjective
[B]A non-restrictive adjective clause is separated from its
subject by a comma.A comma also marks its end.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)