A non restrictive adjective clause dose not
View more random threads:
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result list are...
- Vuhelp.net website is back
- Australia Oz Lotto result 16th February 2016
- MGT411 Money & Banking Assignment 2 Announcement
- UPSC Declared Interview Schedule for Pathologist Post 2016
- Kotri Barrage live flood footage
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery 25th February 2016
- Facebook Purchase Oculus Rift Headset Device 2014
- Florida Lotto result 24th February 2016
- (b) Exclamatory or optative sentences:
define its subject,but only gives more
information about it.
The president of Pakistan who had just returned from
Saudi-Arabia was received at the airport by high officials
[A]In this sentences the subject is well-defined and the
adjective clause who had just returned from Saudi Arabia
only gives some additional information about the president
of Pakistan.It is a non-restrictive or non-defining adjective
[B]A non-restrictive adjective clause is separated from its
subject by a comma.A comma also marks its end.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)