A non restrictive adjective clause dose not
View more random threads:
- Mechanical Engineering online model exam for GATE, IES and...
- Belgium Lotto result 17th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result draw list are...
- JKBOPEE CET 2016 Jammu &Kashmir professional entrance...
- Antigua & Barbuda Super Lotto result 5th February 2016
- Mass Transit System Announced In Peshawar 2014
- ISL201 - Islamic Studies Quiz 5 Announcement 26 July 2010
- Lonely Without U
- Daily Million Lottery result 2nd April 2016
- 3G service Started All Over The Pakistan 2014
define its subject,but only gives more
information about it.
The president of Pakistan who had just returned from
Saudi-Arabia was received at the airport by high officials
[A]In this sentences the subject is well-defined and the
adjective clause who had just returned from Saudi Arabia
only gives some additional information about the president
of Pakistan.It is a non-restrictive or non-defining adjective
[B]A non-restrictive adjective clause is separated from its
subject by a comma.A comma also marks its end.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)