A non restrictive adjective clause dose not
View more random threads:
- Check only federal board result 2010 online
- Write an essay on my house 25-03-2011
- VU-MBA-1] Online Quiz # 01 of ôResearch Methods (STA630)
- Pratheeksha Lottery result 29th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 200 result list are announced...
- Virtual University ZERO SEMESTER (FOR CANDIDATES HAVING...
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result list are...
- ISL201 - Islamic Studies Quiz 3 Announcement 5 July 2010
- Virtual University of Pakistan DIPLOMA Programs
- Daily Million Lottery result 5th February 2016
define its subject,but only gives more
information about it.
The president of Pakistan who had just returned from
Saudi-Arabia was received at the airport by high officials
[A]In this sentences the subject is well-defined and the
adjective clause who had just returned from Saudi Arabia
only gives some additional information about the president
of Pakistan.It is a non-restrictive or non-defining adjective
[B]A non-restrictive adjective clause is separated from its
subject by a comma.A comma also marks its end.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)