A non restrictive adjective clause dose not
View more random threads:
- Noun,Plural Forms of.
- check online Rajasthan Patwari Results 2016
- Canara Bank Recruitment 2016 for 01 Chief Security
- Maximum Masala on Dawn Tv
- Position holders of AJK BISE Inter Result 2011
- GSSSB Physiotherapist recruitment 2016 352 vacancies
- Interduced of verbs:
- MGT301 - Principles of Marketing Assignment 2 July 2010
- MGT101 Financial Accounting Quiz 3 Announcement
- Income Tax Recruitment 2016 20750 vacancies incometaxindia
define its subject,but only gives more
information about it.
The president of Pakistan who had just returned from
Saudi-Arabia was received at the airport by high officials
[A]In this sentences the subject is well-defined and the
adjective clause who had just returned from Saudi Arabia
only gives some additional information about the president
of Pakistan.It is a non-restrictive or non-defining adjective
[B]A non-restrictive adjective clause is separated from its
subject by a comma.A comma also marks its end.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)