View more random threads:
- CS506 - Web Design and Development Assignment No. 02 Close...
- PAK301 Pakistan Studies Assignment No. 01 Solution Fall 2014
- MTH101 (Fall 2010) Calculus And Analytical Geometry first...
- Pak301 Spring 2010 Assignment # 1
- ENG101 Assignment No.1 Discuss and Solution English...
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment No. 02 Solution...
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment No. 2 Solution and...
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship Assignment No.2 Fall Semester 2013
- Solution MGT 602 Entrepreneurship May 4,2010
- cs101 assignment no 6 detail about fuzzy logicAssignment: # 1(Fall 2010)Mth603 (Numerical Analysis)Total Marks = 20Lecture: 1 – 8
Due date: 27th October, 2010
Please read the following instructions before attempting to solve this assignment
- In order to attempt this assignment you should have full command on
Lecture # 01 to Lecture # 08.
- In order to solve this assignment you have strong concepts about following topics
ü Errors in Computations.
ü Bisection Method.
ü Regula-Falsi Method.
ü Newton-Raphson Method.
ü Secant Method.
ü Muller’s Method.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in Lecture # 01 to Lecture # 08.
- You should concern recommended books for clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students. If we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- You are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other formats like scan images, PDF format etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks to these assignments.
Assignments through e-mail are not acceptable after due date(If there is any problem in submitting your assignment through LMS, you can send your solution filethrough email with in due date). You are advised to upload your assignment at leasttwo days before Due date.
Q. No. 1. (Marks 10)
Use the Method of False Position to find the solution accurate to within 10-4 for the following problem.mth.JPG
Q. No. 2. (Marks 10)
Solve mth2.JPG by using the Secant Method up to
(Note: Accuracy up to four decimal places is required)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)