View more random threads:
- Solution ORGANZIATIONAL BEHAVIOR MGT-502 Assignment No.1
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of MGT502...
- CS604 Assignment Helping Material July 2010
- PSY101 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- MGT501 Human Resource Management Assignment No. 2 Solution...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Assignment No.1 Fall Semester 31st...
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology Assignment No.01 Fall...
- STA30 Statistics and Probability Assignment no 1 October,...
- FIN621 Financial Statement Analysis Assignment No. 01...
- Calculating No. of A Grades in ClassAssignment: # 1(Fall 2010)Mth603 (Numerical Analysis)Total Marks = 20Lecture: 1 – 8
Due date: 27th October, 2010
Please read the following instructions before attempting to solve this assignment
- In order to attempt this assignment you should have full command on
Lecture # 01 to Lecture # 08.
- In order to solve this assignment you have strong concepts about following topics
ü Errors in Computations.
ü Bisection Method.
ü Regula-Falsi Method.
ü Newton-Raphson Method.
ü Secant Method.
ü Muller’s Method.
- Try to get the concepts, consolidate your concepts and ideas from these questions which you learn in Lecture # 01 to Lecture # 08.
- You should concern recommended books for clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
- Try to make solution by yourself and protect your work from other students. If we found the solution files of some students are same then we will reward zero marks to all those students.
- You are supposed to submit your assignment in Word format any other formats like scan images, PDF format etc will not be accepted and we will give zero marks to these assignments.
Assignments through e-mail are not acceptable after due date(If there is any problem in submitting your assignment through LMS, you can send your solution filethrough email with in due date). You are advised to upload your assignment at leasttwo days before Due date.
Q. No. 1. (Marks 10)
Use the Method of False Position to find the solution accurate to within 10-4 for the following problem.mth.JPG
Q. No. 2. (Marks 10)
Solve mth2.JPG by using the Secant Method up to
(Note: Accuracy up to four decimal places is required)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)