A software xyz company is developing IT Services and products for different organizations. Most of their projects, when delivered to the customer didn’t fulfill the customers’ expectations. During the testing phase they found lot of defects which require more cost and resources to fix them. As a result most of their projects fail or they have to modify the project in order to make it according to the customer’s expectations. At the moment they have their own ad-hoc process model for Software Development. Now Company hired you as a project manager. So as a project manager:
View more random threads:
- Download NTS Sample Paper SSE (Bio) 2016
- current Affairs Quiz - new Current Affairs 2016
- Download NTS Sample Paper SSE (Chem) 2016
- Eligibility for SHE Inspire scholarship
- UPSC Chief gives thoughtful tips to IAS/IPS aspirants
- How much do you pay for your education in India?
- Free Online IAS Coaching Classes
- need some guidelines
- MBA Colleges in Kerala, preferably Cochin
- I should have to do CA or not after B.Com?
Q No.1 Identify the reasons why project fails?
Q No.2 Give the recommendation in order to avoid the failure.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)