A software xyz company is developing IT Services and products for different organizations. Most of their projects, when delivered to the customer didn’t fulfill the customers’ expectations. During the testing phase they found lot of defects which require more cost and resources to fix them. As a result most of their projects fail or they have to modify the project in order to make it according to the customer’s expectations. At the moment they have their own ad-hoc process model for Software Development. Now Company hired you as a project manager. So as a project manager:
View more random threads:
- Education in Pakistan 2011
- Homeopathic and allopathic treatment at the same time?
- IAS Exam Question Papers
- IAS Coaching Bangalore
- How to apply for chacha nehru scholarship by NCERT?
- how to prepare for the 2nd level NSO?
- How to apply for CSSS (Central Sector Scholarship)
- What is the syllabus for science olympiad in class 3?
- Civil Services Examination Application Procedure
- Top coaching center for IELTS and TOEFL in Kochi
Q No.1 Identify the reasons why project fails?
Q No.2 Give the recommendation in order to avoid the failure.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)