A software xyz company is developing IT Services and products for different organizations. Most of their projects, when delivered to the customer didn’t fulfill the customers’ expectations. During the testing phase they found lot of defects which require more cost and resources to fix them. As a result most of their projects fail or they have to modify the project in order to make it according to the customer’s expectations. At the moment they have their own ad-hoc process model for Software Development. Now Company hired you as a project manager. So as a project manager:
View more random threads:
- Prabhav Joshi IAS Topper Rank 23 UPSC CSE
- How to fill the UPSC Application Form
- What is best for my career BSc or B.Tech?
- MBA in Hotel and Hospitality Management
- B.Ed Exam Preparation Books, which one do I refer?
- Free Online IAS Coaching Classes
- What is the procedure to do CA after B.Com?
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Syllabus
- Download NTS Sample Paper SESE (English) 2016
- UPSC Chief gives thoughtful tips to IAS/IPS aspirants
Q No.1 Identify the reasons why project fails?
Q No.2 Give the recommendation in order to avoid the failure.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)