A software xyz company is developing IT Services and products for different organizations. Most of their projects, when delivered to the customer didn’t fulfill the customers’ expectations. During the testing phase they found lot of defects which require more cost and resources to fix them. As a result most of their projects fail or they have to modify the project in order to make it according to the customer’s expectations. At the moment they have their own ad-hoc process model for Software Development. Now Company hired you as a project manager. So as a project manager:
View more random threads:
- IAS Exam Question Papers
- Download NTS Sample Paper SSE (Urdu) 2016
- How to apply for CSSS (Central Sector Scholarship)
- Everybody say i will R2I but only few people returning why
- How to prepare for engineering entrance examinations?
- Civil Service Exam (CSE) : Preliminary, Mains & Interview...
- How to become an IIS Officer (Indian Information Service)
- UPSC Civil Services Main Examination Syllabus
- Suppose we want to develop software for token machine of ABC
- AICTE approval not required for MBA programmes: SC
Q No.1 Identify the reasons why project fails?
Q No.2 Give the recommendation in order to avoid the failure.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)