View more random threads:
- The 2nd and lst assignment of MTH302 ststus iz open
- MCM515 Radio News Reporting & Production Assignment No. 01...
- Check Online Eng101 assignment No 2 Discussion 17th...
- Semester “Fall 2011” “Principles of Marketing (MGT301)”...
- CS501 Advance Computer Architecture Assignment No. 04 ...
- CS401 - Computer Architecture and Assembly Language...
- MCM304 Mass Media in Pakistan Assignment No.1 Solution...
- MTH501 Linear Algebra Assignments No. 1 Solutions Fall 2014
- CS605 Software Engineering II Assignment 4 (June 2010)
- CS601- Data Communication CS601- Data Communication...Data Ware Housing (CS601)Assignment # 1Total marks = 20Please carefully read the following instructions before attempting the assignment.Deadline Date = xx-xx-xxxx
Rules for Marking
It should be clear that your assignment would not get any credit if:
- The assignment is submitted after due date.
- The submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
- The assignment is copied. Note that strict action would be taken if the submitted assignment is copied from any other student. Both students will be punished severely.
1) You should concern recommended books to clarify your concepts as handouts are not sufficient.
2) You are supposed to submit your assignment in .doc format. Any other formats like scan images, PDF, Zip, rar, bmp, docx etc will not be accepted
3) You are advised to upload your assignment at least two days before Due date.
4) This assignment file comprises of Two (2) pages.
Assignment comprises of 20 Marks. Note that no assignment will be accepted after due date via email in any case (whether it is the case of load shedding or emergency electric failure or internet malfunctioning etc.). Hence, refrain from uploading assignment in the last hour of the deadline, and try to upload Solutions at least 02 days before the deadline to avoid inconvenience later on.
For any query please contact: CS614@vu.edu.pk
The assignment zip file contains an article in PDF format. In this article different approaches are analyzed for the selection of the DBMS platforms for the designing a data ware house. Read the article thoroughly and then answer the following questions.
- Define and differentiate between Relational, columnar and correlation databases in terms of a choice for Data warehouse designing. The answer should be from the article.
- In your point of view which approach of the three discussed is the best. Justify your answer with reasons.
Note: Answer to the point. Write in your own words. Don’t copy assignment from your fellows leading to zero points.
Discuss this with our expert
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)