View more random threads:
- HRM624 Solution 1 July 2010
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No. 04 Solution...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Assignment No.6 Solution Fall...
- HRM624 Conflict Management Assignment No. 01 Fall 2014...
- SME Management (MGT601) fall 2010 assignment solution
- CS507 Information System Assignment No.02 Solution and...
- MGT601 SME Management Assignment No. 01 Fall 2014 Ideal...
- cs605 Software engineering 2 July, 2010
- Check online MGT602 Entrepreneurship Assignment No 2...
- Mgt 401 assignment 2 spring 2011
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
o Assignment is submitted after due date.
o Submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
o Assignment is copied.
Question 1: (2+8)
In the following diagram find the shortest path and the alternate shortest path if a client computer ’C’ on
network 202.146 sends a request to the web server ‘B’ on network 100.
Convert the following IP addresses from decimal to binary and binary to decimal showing the steps involved.
a) 188.8.131.52 = ?
b) 184.108.40.206 = ?
c) ? = 01111001.01100100.11110110.00001010
d) ? = 11001010.01111101.10001010.10011101
Question 2: (2+3+5)
Write down the HTML code for the following tasks.
a) Set the background colour of the browser window to blue, text colour to white and link colour to yellow.
b) Divide the browser window in 4 equal sized vertical frames. Also note that border of the frame should be
invisible and user should not be able to change the size of frame.
c) Design a form in HTML that will contain two text boxes (ID, Password) and two buttons (Submit, Reset).
By clicking the submit button form should be submitted to Virtual University of Pakistan using POST method.
Note: Submit .doc files only. Send email at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assignment related problem.
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 29th October 2010.Fall 2010_IT430_1.pdf
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)