View more random threads:
- Assignment No. 01 SEMESTER Fall 2010 CS601- Data...
- MTH501 Linear Algebra Assignment No 1 Fall Semester 8th...
- MCM304 Mass Media in Pakistan Assignment No.1 Solution...
- ECO402 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- PAK301 Pakistan Studies Assignment No. 02 Solution Ideas ...
- mth603 assignment no 4 solution fall 2010
- Please post your assignment with the right subject in right...
- ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No. 01 Solution and...
- may 2015 vu semester first assignment of eng301 for 2015...
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignment No.1 Solution 1st...
Please read the following instructions carefully before submitting assignment:
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit if:
o Assignment is submitted after due date.
o Submitted assignment does not open or file is corrupt.
o Assignment is copied.
Question 1: (2+8)
In the following diagram find the shortest path and the alternate shortest path if a client computer ’C’ on
network 202.146 sends a request to the web server ‘B’ on network 100.
Convert the following IP addresses from decimal to binary and binary to decimal showing the steps involved.
a) 220.127.116.11 = ?
b) 18.104.22.168 = ?
c) ? = 01111001.01100100.11110110.00001010
d) ? = 11001010.01111101.10001010.10011101
Question 2: (2+3+5)
Write down the HTML code for the following tasks.
a) Set the background colour of the browser window to blue, text colour to white and link colour to yellow.
b) Divide the browser window in 4 equal sized vertical frames. Also note that border of the frame should be
invisible and user should not be able to change the size of frame.
c) Design a form in HTML that will contain two text boxes (ID, Password) and two buttons (Submit, Reset).
By clicking the submit button form should be submitted to Virtual University of Pakistan using POST method.
Note: Submit .doc files only. Send email at email@example.com for any assignment related problem.
Your assignment must be uploaded/submitted on or before 29th October 2010.Fall 2010_IT430_1.pdf
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)