Adverbs of place-there,here etc and adverbs of definite
View more random threads:
- Free model papers and online mock exams for NEET PG
- Federal govt announces winter holiday Notification 19th...
- BISE Gujranwala Board Inter Part 1 Results 2010 will...
- UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Personal Asst 683 Jobs...
- MGT503 - Principles of Management 4 Quiz 22 July 2010
- Write an easy on Traffic problems of a large city 09-03-2011
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 26th February 2016
- Super Lotto Playwin Lottery result 11th February 2016.
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 1st May ...
- Italy EuroJackpot Results Lottery result 5th February 2016
time yesterday,tomorrow etc. normally take the end position
in the sentence but can be used in the front position when we
wish to stress them or avoid a clumsy construction:
We shall go there tomorrow .Tomorrow ,we will go there
The car stopped there in front of the hotel.
There in front of the hotel the car stopped
Sometimes the used of an adverb in the end position
and the mid position results,in the meaning of a sentence.
He wisely refused to spend his money .
He refused to spend his money wisely.
The first sentence means that he refused to spend his money and
it was a wise thing .The second sentence means that he refused
to spend his money in a wise manner'i.e he wanted to spend it
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)