Adverbs of place-there,here etc and adverbs of definite
View more random threads:
- MTH302 - Business Mathematics & Statistics fall 2010...
- Write an essay on Unemployment
- Thailand lottery results list 16 October 2011
- Mega Millions Lotto result 16th February 2016
- Florida LOTTO result 3rd February 2016
- BIBLIOGRAPHY Of Allama Iqbal
- Irish Lotto result 20th February 2016
- Irish Lotto result 17th February 2016
- MGT101 Financial Accounting Quiz 3 Announcement
- Philippines Lotto 642 result 18th February 2016
time yesterday,tomorrow etc. normally take the end position
in the sentence but can be used in the front position when we
wish to stress them or avoid a clumsy construction:
We shall go there tomorrow .Tomorrow ,we will go there
The car stopped there in front of the hotel.
There in front of the hotel the car stopped
Sometimes the used of an adverb in the end position
and the mid position results,in the meaning of a sentence.
He wisely refused to spend his money .
He refused to spend his money wisely.
The first sentence means that he refused to spend his money and
it was a wise thing .The second sentence means that he refused
to spend his money in a wise manner'i.e he wanted to spend it
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)