Adverbs of place-there,here etc and adverbs of definite
View more random threads:
- CS301 Solution uplaoded chk the link given below
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Jr Assistant 5274 Vacancies
- Three bombs Blast In lahore 6 people were Killed And 80...
- Write an essay on A Soldier, S Profession 25-03-2011
- Dhanasree Lottery result 9th February 2016
- MGT501 Human Resource Management Quiz 3 Announcement 9...
- RS 200 prize bond draw result list 15 December 2011
- MGT201 Assignment 2 Result Announce
- RS 750 prize bond draw result list 15 October, 2011
- write an easy onIndo- Pakistan war 1971 09-03-2011
time yesterday,tomorrow etc. normally take the end position
in the sentence but can be used in the front position when we
wish to stress them or avoid a clumsy construction:
We shall go there tomorrow .Tomorrow ,we will go there
The car stopped there in front of the hotel.
There in front of the hotel the car stopped
Sometimes the used of an adverb in the end position
and the mid position results,in the meaning of a sentence.
He wisely refused to spend his money .
He refused to spend his money wisely.
The first sentence means that he refused to spend his money and
it was a wise thing .The second sentence means that he refused
to spend his money in a wise manner'i.e he wanted to spend it
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)