Adverbs of place-there,here etc and adverbs of definite
View more random threads:
- Baba Bulleh Shah urs will be started from Sept 24, 2010 at...
- KSHAYA Lottery result 24th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result list are...
- Higher Education Commission must discourage direct...
- Thander ball Lottery result 12th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result draw list are...
- CBSE Class 12th Chemistry Online Test 2016
- EID MUBARAK to You with all best wishes
- MGT411 Money & Banking GDB Spring 2010
- BISE Sargodha Board Inter Part 1 Results 2010 will...
time yesterday,tomorrow etc. normally take the end position
in the sentence but can be used in the front position when we
wish to stress them or avoid a clumsy construction:
We shall go there tomorrow .Tomorrow ,we will go there
The car stopped there in front of the hotel.
There in front of the hotel the car stopped
Sometimes the used of an adverb in the end position
and the mid position results,in the meaning of a sentence.
He wisely refused to spend his money .
He refused to spend his money wisely.
The first sentence means that he refused to spend his money and
it was a wise thing .The second sentence means that he refused
to spend his money in a wise manner'i.e he wanted to spend it
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)