Noun,Countable.Countable nouns are the names
View more random threads:
- Dhanasree Lotto result 16th February 2016
- Khairpur varsity VC accused of discrimination
- Madhya pradesh board hsc (10th class) supplementary result...
- Adverbs of place:
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 26th February 2016
- Vuhelp is helping his/her members via sms
- RNSB Recruitment 2016 for Branch Manager
- New York 25th February 2016
- CS302 - Digital Logic Design Quiz 2 nnouncement 23 July 2010
of things or beings that can be counted.Countable nouns
have two forms,singular and plural.Singular countable nouns
are preceded by a or an.
A book,a table,an hour
Noun,Common.A common noun is the name
common to all thing of the same kind.
Noun,Proper.A proper noun is the name
of a particular person,thing or place
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Minar-i-Pakistan,the Ravi Islamabad
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)