Noun,Countable.Countable nouns are the names
View more random threads:
- ISL201 - Islamic Studies fall 2010
- Lucky Money Lotto result 16th February 2016
- Shabir tu dekhay ga live footage police beating a person 13...
- Punjab University B.Com Part 1 Result 2011 August 2011
- New York 25th February 2016
- Write an essay on Honesty 12-03-2011
- Lahore board BISE Supplementary Examination last date...
- Geo Tv most watch talk show and darama's for 2011
- UPTET Official Answer Key 2016 for Paper 1 & 2
- MTH101 - Calculus And Analytical Geometry Solution file of...
of things or beings that can be counted.Countable nouns
have two forms,singular and plural.Singular countable nouns
are preceded by a or an.
A book,a table,an hour
Noun,Common.A common noun is the name
common to all thing of the same kind.
Noun,Proper.A proper noun is the name
of a particular person,thing or place
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Minar-i-Pakistan,the Ravi Islamabad
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)