Noun,Countable.Countable nouns are the names
View more random threads:
- PAK301 - Pakistan Studies Quiz 2 Announcement 16 July 2010
- PAK301 - Pakistan Studies Quiz 2 Result Announced
- CBSE Class 10 Maths & Science Board Examination Pattern...
- Law Specialist officer online mock tests 2016
- Lahore PEC Has Failed To Entertained The Result For Grade...
- Write an essay on street dogs24-03-2011
- BA Annual Examination 17th August, 2010 results Punjab...
- zulqarnain haider facebook leaving pakistan cricket status...
- BA And BSc exams form date extended 22 October 2012
- Italy EuroJackpot Results Lottery 12th February 2016
of things or beings that can be counted.Countable nouns
have two forms,singular and plural.Singular countable nouns
are preceded by a or an.
A book,a table,an hour
Noun,Common.A common noun is the name
common to all thing of the same kind.
Noun,Proper.A proper noun is the name
of a particular person,thing or place
Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Minar-i-Pakistan,the Ravi Islamabad
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)