Noun,Uncountable.Uncountable nouns are the names of
View more random threads:
- IAS Prelims Exam: Physical Geography NCERT Questions:...
- Kerala Chief Minister Oommen Chandy launches air ambulance...
- Lucky Money Lottery result 5th February 2016
- CGPSC Scientific Officer Exam 2016 Exam
- 15th oct17-judge bench formed to take up reports on...
- Japan Takarakuji Loto 6 result 4th February 2016
- BIBLIOGRAPHY Of Allama Iqbal
- MGT301 - Principles of Marketing Quiz 5 Announcement 30...
- Write an essay on Unemployment
- national saving prize bond RS 1500 result draw list are...
things which we cannot or usually do not count.
These nouns do not take the indefinite articles,
a and an before them;and usually they have no
Certain nouns are used both as countable nouns:
iron is an uncountable noun when it refers to a
particular metal.It is also a countable noun when
it is the name of the device used for pressing
clothes.Some other nouns of this class are:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)