View more random threads:
- HRM627 Human Resource Development 28 May 2010
- FIN622 Quiz 4 (July 2010)
- MGT-502 Organizational Behaviour Midterm 5-Papers Solved
- MGT601 SME Management Online Quiz No. 5 Solution Fall...
- CS403 Database Management Systems Quiz Fall Semester 2013
- OB MGT502 MCQs Solved
- CS604 Operating Systems VU Online Quiz No. 03 Solution...
- MGT201 - Financial Management Quiz No. 1 spring may 2015
- Mgt401 Financial Accounting II Quiz no.1 Ideal solution...
- CS201- Introduction to Programming
Read the following instructions carefully before attempting the Quiz No.1.
· Quiz will be based upon Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and it will cover Lesson 01 to Lesson 08.
· You can start attempting the quiz any time within given date(s) and time of a particular subject by clicking the link for Quiz in LMS.
· Each question has a fixed time of 90 seconds. So you have to save your answer before 90 seconds. But due to unstable internet speeds, it is recommended that you should save your answer within 60 seconds. While attempting a question, keep an eye on the remaining time.
· Attempting quiz is unidirectional. Once you move forward to the next question, you can not go back to the previous one. Therefore before moving to the next question, make sure that you have selected the best option.
· DO NOT press back button while attempting a question; otherwise you will lose a question.
· DO NOT refresh the page unnecessarily.
· If for any reason, you lose access to internet (like power failure or disconnection of internet), you will be able to attempt the quiz again from the position where you left in last attempt. But remember that you have to complete the quiz before expiry of the deadline.
• It is advised that for rough work keep a paper and pencil with you.
• You may use calculator for finding the correct solution among options.
· If any student failed to attempt the quiz in given time then no re-take or offline quiz will be held.
If someone need help please post question here.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)