View more random threads:
- Islamic Studies ISL201 Semester Fall 2010 first assignment...
- CS502 Fundamentals of Algorithms Assignment No.1 Solution...
- Cs601 assignment 4, July, 2010
- Solution of MTH101's Assignment No 6 Fall 2010
- MGT 610 Business Ethics Assignment no 2 Solution and...
- CS411 Assignment No. 02 VIsual Programming Solution and...
- FIN622_ Corporate Finance Assignment # 1 fall 2010 idea...
- mgt401 assignment 2 solution required
- MTH301 Calculus II Assignment No1 Fall 2014 November 25,...
To learn and understand basic concepts of different levels of Data Flow Diagrams (DFD’s).
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
Assignment should be in your own wordings not copied from net, handouts or books.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is copied (from other student or copy from handouts or internet).
o Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.comGOOD LUCK
Q. Draw a Context as well as Level 0 Data Flow Diagram (DFD) of any DVD rental System.
Guidelines / Requirements:
The context level diagram must contain a major process and external entities.
Level 0 diagram must consist of major functions and should work as follows:
Ø There should be 2 streams, or flows of data. (i) The customer request to rent a DVD, system check the availability from DVD store, and then system get the details of customer (ii) Bill will be generated on behalf of the detail of DVD and handed over to customer.
And finally customer gets the DVD after payment in cash.
Ensure that you can analyze existing manual system and can draw Data Flow Diagrams of any proposed system.
Before Starting you should study and understand:
Rules for drawing DFDs.
Differentiate different levels of DFDs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)