View more random threads:
- Advanced Computer Architecture CS501 Solution of Assignment...
- HRM613 Performance Management Assignment No.1 Due Date:...
- PAk301 Assignment
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 2010
- MGMT623 Leadership & Team Management Assignment 1...
- Soc 101 assignment no 2 solution 2013
- STA30 Statistics and Probability Assignment no 1 October,...
- GSC101 General Science Assignment No 1 Fall November 2014
- CS408 Human-Computer Interaction Assignment 2 May 6,2010
To learn and understand basic concepts of different levels of Data Flow Diagrams (DFD’s).
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
Assignment should be in your own wordings not copied from net, handouts or books.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is copied (from other student or copy from handouts or internet).
o Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
For any query about the assignment, contact at email@example.comGOOD LUCK
Q. Draw a Context as well as Level 0 Data Flow Diagram (DFD) of any DVD rental System.
Guidelines / Requirements:
The context level diagram must contain a major process and external entities.
Level 0 diagram must consist of major functions and should work as follows:
Ø There should be 2 streams, or flows of data. (i) The customer request to rent a DVD, system check the availability from DVD store, and then system get the details of customer (ii) Bill will be generated on behalf of the detail of DVD and handed over to customer.
And finally customer gets the DVD after payment in cash.
Ensure that you can analyze existing manual system and can draw Data Flow Diagrams of any proposed system.
Before Starting you should study and understand:
Rules for drawing DFDs.
Differentiate different levels of DFDs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)