View more random threads:
- CS504 Software Engineering I Assignment No.3 Fall Semester...
- Assignment No. 1 CS101 Need Solution ????
- ENG001 Elementary English Assignment No. 2 Fall 2014 9th...
- PHY301 Circuit Theory Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- HRM627 Human Resource Development GDB Solution 22nd...
- Solution of CS101
- MTH603 Assignment 4 Idea Solution 14 July 2010
- CS301 – Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 14. 2010
- CS601 Data Communication Assignment No 1 Solution Fall 1st...
- PSY101 Introduction to Psychology Assignment No.1 Fall...
To learn and understand basic concepts of different levels of Data Flow Diagrams (DFD’s).
Please read the following instructions carefully before solving & submitting assignment:
Assignment should be in your own wordings not copied from net, handouts or books.
It should be clear that your assignment will not get any credit (zero marks) if:
o The assignment is submitted after due date.
o The submitted assignment does not open or file corrupt.
o The assignment is copied (from other student or copy from handouts or internet).
o Student ID is not mentioned in the assignment File or name of file is other than student ID.
For any query about the assignment, contact at firstname.lastname@example.orgGOOD LUCK
Q. Draw a Context as well as Level 0 Data Flow Diagram (DFD) of any DVD rental System.
Guidelines / Requirements:
The context level diagram must contain a major process and external entities.
Level 0 diagram must consist of major functions and should work as follows:
Ø There should be 2 streams, or flows of data. (i) The customer request to rent a DVD, system check the availability from DVD store, and then system get the details of customer (ii) Bill will be generated on behalf of the detail of DVD and handed over to customer.
And finally customer gets the DVD after payment in cash.
Ensure that you can analyze existing manual system and can draw Data Flow Diagrams of any proposed system.
Before Starting you should study and understand:
Rules for drawing DFDs.
Differentiate different levels of DFDs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)