(a)Generally,the preposition comes
View more random threads:
- Thander ball Lottery result 20th February 2016
- WBHRB Staff Nurse Recruitment 2016 6368 Grade II Jobs
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 24th February 2016
- Be a part of winning team – join virtual university
- Karachi: Fire erupts in Shopping Mall 18th February 2016
- MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics Quiz 1...
- Aisam ul haq will not play in Asian games November 2010
- MGT503 - Principles of Management 4 Quiz 22 July 2010
- Garrison Postgraduate College for Women: Admissions for...
- Thander ball Lottery result 12th February 2016
before its object.
He boasted of his achievement
(b)Sometimes it follow its object
Where are you coming from?
This is the moment I have been waiting for?
(c)When a preposition is followed
by a peonoun as its object,the
latter is alwyas in the objective
He talked to me about his future plans
You will not crowd around him,
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)