(a)Generally,the preposition comes
View more random threads:
- Hurricane Earl heads toward East Coast of USA
- World cannot pay for Pakistan flood disaster 20th...
- CBSE Class 10 Maths & Science Board Examination Pattern...
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result draw list are...
- BSc Annual Examination 2010 results Punjab University Lahore
- Punjab University NSSA Microsoft Portal
- boob blast in Quetta Hazaraganji Auguat 2011
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 27th March 2016
- Australia Wednesday Lotto result 3rd February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS40000 result draw list are...
before its object.
He boasted of his achievement
(b)Sometimes it follow its object
Where are you coming from?
This is the moment I have been waiting for?
(c)When a preposition is followed
by a peonoun as its object,the
latter is alwyas in the objective
He talked to me about his future plans
You will not crowd around him,
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)