Pronouns.A pronoun is a word used
View more random threads:
- Apply online Bihar SSC Vacancy for 7000 Auxiliary Nurse...
- BISE Lahore, Intermediate Annual Examination Part 1 And 2...
- sout africa win 5th ODI and scored 317 runs and lose 5...
- Tv one most wanted shows and darama's for 2011 in Pakistan
- Greek Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- Barack Obama pleaded with Israelis and Palestinians For...
- La Primitiva Lotto 25th February 2016
- Introduced of articles:
- Hong Kong Mark 6 Lottery result 20th February 2016
in the place of a noun .It is the
most useful noun equivaient and
refers to persons and thing
without actually naming them.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)