Pronouns.A pronoun is a word used
View more random threads:
- Eisi ummid ka sath Yaar tumhe...
- Classification of sentences according to meaning:
- Jhelum flood and havey rain on 29th July, 2010
- Rawalpindi Board 2nd year Inter Part 2 Results 4th...
- Rawalpindi Board Exam 10th Class Result 2010 BISERWP
- Irish Lotto result 17th February 2016
- Write an essay on A Soldier, S Profession 25-03-2011
- Thander ball result 24th February 2016
- Pratheeksha Lottery result 29th February 2016
- SARHAD UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE & INFORMATION asdmission,...
in the place of a noun .It is the
most useful noun equivaient and
refers to persons and thing
without actually naming them.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)