Pronouns.A pronoun is a word used
View more random threads:
- Relative pronouns:
- EuroMillions Lotto result 9th February 2016
- For newly registered members
- Bomb blast In Kohat Police line 7th september, 2010
- Refiexive pronouns:
- Illegal Exchange Gateway Configured In Lahore 2014
- Apply online Indian Oil Recruitment 2016 for 95 Apprentice...
- Download HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Examination Admit Cards...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery 2nd April 2016
- MGT501 - Human Resource Management GDB July 2010
in the place of a noun .It is the
most useful noun equivaient and
refers to persons and thing
without actually naming them.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)