[a]When pronouns of different persons
View more random threads:
- CBSE Class 10 Maths & Science Board Examination Pattern...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 4th February 2016
- check online RS 200 prize bond draw result list 15 December...
- check online HSSC JE Result 2016 Available Junior Engineer
- prize bond RS 15000 result list national saving are...
- Powerball Lotto result 26th February 2016
- MGT501 Human Resource Management Quiz 3 Announcement 9...
- Sikkim Lottery result 24th February 2016
- # Newly Decorated Bedrooms AVAILABLE £70 per week
- BISE AJK Board Inter Position Holders 2011
are used in a sentence,the second
person in the singular comes first
and the first person singular appears
in the end:
You and I You,he and I Yon and he
another.The first persons plural comes
first,second person plural and third
person plural follow:We,you and they.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)