[a]When pronouns of different persons
View more random threads:
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery result 24th February 2016
- Write an essay on Corruption
- kohat bomb blast 7th September,2010 live footage
- CS101 - Introduction to Computing Quiz 2 Announcement 16...
- Powerball Lotto result 9th February 2016
- Subordinate clauses:
- Jamaica Lucky 5 result 3rd February 2016
- A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Postgraduate Fellowship 2016 by...
are used in a sentence,the second
person in the singular comes first
and the first person singular appears
in the end:
You and I You,he and I Yon and he
another.The first persons plural comes
first,second person plural and third
person plural follow:We,you and they.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)