These are used to indicate possession
View more random threads:
- Apply online Patna District Court Recruitment 2016
- MGT101 - Financial Accounting Quiz 4 Announcement 15 July...
- Write an essay on A Soldier, S Profession 25-03-2011
- IBPS Released Admit Card for CWE Specialist Officers- March
- UOM University of malakand Malakand University announces...
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation RSRTC...
- Eid ul azha will be on 17th November to 19th November
- Zulqarnain Haider is missing from dressing room 8th...
- check online SSC GD Constable Result 2015-2016 Merit List
or,in some cases,intimate relationship
which cannot be strictly called possession.
They are grouped into two categories:
They forms in the first group,sometimes
called possessive adjectives,are used
with nouns following them immediately
as in the examples given below:
My book,our house,your pen,her pures,
their house,his note book
The pronouns in the second group are
real pronouns and do not reqier nouns
Whose pencil is it?Yours or mine?
Do not pretend it is your book;it is hers,
No apostrophe(')is needed to mark the possessive
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)