These are used to indicate possession
View more random threads:
- national saving prize bond RS 15000 result list are...
- Virtual Univeristy of Paksitan Admission criteria for...
- Daily Million Lottery result 2nd April 2016
- Watch Live Match Pakistan VS West Indies April 1st 2014
- Electrical Engineering MCQ mock Test for GATE and IES 2016
- Greek Lottery result 17th February 2016
- Karuya Lottery result 20th February 2016
- Greater Warangal Municipal Election Polls Live Voting...
- Rawalpindi Board 2nd year Inter Part 2 Results 4th...
- UK National Lotto result 24th February 2016
or,in some cases,intimate relationship
which cannot be strictly called possession.
They are grouped into two categories:
They forms in the first group,sometimes
called possessive adjectives,are used
with nouns following them immediately
as in the examples given below:
My book,our house,your pen,her pures,
their house,his note book
The pronouns in the second group are
real pronouns and do not reqier nouns
Whose pencil is it?Yours or mine?
Do not pretend it is your book;it is hers,
No apostrophe(')is needed to mark the possessive
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)