These are used to indicate possession
View more random threads:
- Mehbooba Mufti sworn in as J&K chief minister
- Write an essay on students and social service 24-03-2011
- Do you know the Meaning of EID?
- We should set chating time at vuhelp.net
- UK National Lotto result 3rd February 2016
- BA Annual Examination 2010 results Punjab University Lahore
- THE draft Punjab Youth Policy 2011 is a mere the National...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 5th February 2016
- national saving prize bond RS 100 result draw list are...
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 1st May ...
or,in some cases,intimate relationship
which cannot be strictly called possession.
They are grouped into two categories:
They forms in the first group,sometimes
called possessive adjectives,are used
with nouns following them immediately
as in the examples given below:
My book,our house,your pen,her pures,
their house,his note book
The pronouns in the second group are
real pronouns and do not reqier nouns
Whose pencil is it?Yours or mine?
Do not pretend it is your book;it is hers,
No apostrophe(')is needed to mark the possessive
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)