verbs which merely link the
View more random threads:
- Romania Lotto 6/49 result 4th February 2016
- Australia Powerball Lotto result 18th February 2016
- Denmark EuroJackpot Lottery Results 12th February 2016.
- My friend Suleman Gondal Pass away please pray for him and...
- Karachi Intermediate Exams And SSC practicals Post pond 1st...
- Australia Oz Lotto result 16th February 2016
- zulqarnain haider facebook leaving pakistan cricket status...
- German Lottery result 3rd February 2016
- EuroMillions Lotto result 16th February 2016
- El Gordo Lotto Lottery result 27th March 2016
subject to its predication
are called the verb of incomplete
predication.Most of these verb
also called linking verb,contain
the is-idea.We can recognize a
linking verb by asking the
question:Is the subject of
the sentence what the word
after the verb indicates?
If the answer is yes,the
verb is a linking verb.A
linking verb takes a
complement instead of
He is a wise man.He seems happy.He look mad.The day was
In these sentences is seems looks and
was are linking verb.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)