verbs which merely link the
View more random threads:
- national saving prize bond RS 40000 result draw list are...
- write an essay on The beauties of nature
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 24th February 2016
- Best of Luck in Exams 2016 SMS Wishes in English and Hindi
- Lashings Cricket Club offer zulqarnain haider to join them
- Angelina Jolie meets flood victims in Pakistan nowshera 7th...
- boob blast in Quetta Hazaraganji Auguat 2011
- Thander ball Lottery result 12th February 2016
- [c] Complex sentences:
subject to its predication
are called the verb of incomplete
predication.Most of these verb
also called linking verb,contain
the is-idea.We can recognize a
linking verb by asking the
question:Is the subject of
the sentence what the word
after the verb indicates?
If the answer is yes,the
verb is a linking verb.A
linking verb takes a
complement instead of
He is a wise man.He seems happy.He look mad.The day was
In these sentences is seems looks and
was are linking verb.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)