verbs which merely link the
View more random threads:
- Antigua & Barbuda Super Lotto result 12th February 2016
- Daily Million Lottery result 1st February 2016
- Sikkim Lottery result 11th February 2016
- RS 7500 prize bond draw result list 1 november 2011
- Chief Minister Press conference at CID police Building at...
- Sikkim Lottery result 1st February 2016
- KSHAYA Lottery result 24th February 2016
- Philippines Megalotto 645 Lottery Lottery result 1st...
- Topper Nishant Jain shares his IAS Prelims Exam Strategy
- aipur Discom Recruitment 2011 - Online Application for 2930...
subject to its predication
are called the verb of incomplete
predication.Most of these verb
also called linking verb,contain
the is-idea.We can recognize a
linking verb by asking the
question:Is the subject of
the sentence what the word
after the verb indicates?
If the answer is yes,the
verb is a linking verb.A
linking verb takes a
complement instead of
He is a wise man.He seems happy.He look mad.The day was
In these sentences is seems looks and
was are linking verb.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)