verbs which merely link the
View more random threads:
- Antigua & Barbuda Super Lotto result 5th February 2016
- Write an essay on If I were a millionaire 12-03-2011
- Rsrtc,jaipur recruitment notification for various...
- POURNAMI Lottery result 27th March 2016
- Download HNBGU B.Ed. Entrance Examination Admit Cards...
- Write an essay on Depression 25-03-2011
- MTH302 Business Mathematics & Statistics Quiz 1...
- Denmark EuroJackpot Results Lottery result 19th February...
- Muammar Gaddafi caught in injured condition in libya 20...
subject to its predication
are called the verb of incomplete
predication.Most of these verb
also called linking verb,contain
the is-idea.We can recognize a
linking verb by asking the
question:Is the subject of
the sentence what the word
after the verb indicates?
If the answer is yes,the
verb is a linking verb.A
linking verb takes a
complement instead of
He is a wise man.He seems happy.He look mad.The day was
In these sentences is seems looks and
was are linking verb.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)