verbs which merely link the
View more random threads:
- UHS announces the date of MCAT Test July 2011
- PTA Announced Biomatric Sim Verification 2014
- Upsc cms 2011 exam results , upsc combined medical services...
- AP Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2016
- Pak-Turk Int. Started HSSC Admission Registration 21 May...
- UOM University of malakand Malakand University announces...
- Sikkim Lottery result 29th February 2016
- Fair and Lovely' scheme launched to convert black money...
- Jamaica Lucky 5 Lottery result 1st February 2016
subject to its predication
are called the verb of incomplete
predication.Most of these verb
also called linking verb,contain
the is-idea.We can recognize a
linking verb by asking the
question:Is the subject of
the sentence what the word
after the verb indicates?
If the answer is yes,the
verb is a linking verb.A
linking verb takes a
complement instead of
He is a wise man.He seems happy.He look mad.The day was
In these sentences is seems looks and
was are linking verb.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)