ABC corporation stock is selling for Rs. 150 per share according to Karachi stock
View more random threads:
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Assignment No. 02 Fall ...
- CS304 Solution 2nd Assignment Spring 2010 May 4
- MGT401 Financial Accounting Assignments No:2 Solution...
- STA30 Statistics and Probability Assignment no 1 October,...
- CS001 Computer Proficiency Assignment 1 Spring 2011 Idea...
- CS101 Introduction to copmputer Assignment # 4 is uplode...
- STA301 Statistics and Probability Assignment No.2 Ideal...
- CS601- Data Communication Assignment No. 02 SEMESTER Spring...
- ENG101 - English Comprehension Assignment no.1 Spring 2011
- CS301 Assignmnet 5 solution
exchange market summary. A rumor about the company has been heard that the firm will
make an exciting new product announcement next week. By studying the industry, it is
being concluded that this new product will support a growth rate of 20% in dividend for
two years. After that it is expected that the growth rate in dividend will decline to 6% and
remains same onwards. The firm currently pays an annual dividend of Rs. 4.
The rate of return on stocks like ABC corporation is 10%.
I. Find out the values for D1, D2 and D3 (8 Marks)
II. What will be the price of stock (P2) at the end of year 2? (4 Marks)
III. What will be the present value (P0) of stock? (6 Marks)
IV. Should we buy stocks of ABC Corporation at Rs. 150? (2 Marks)
Find out the values for D1, D2 and D3
D1= 4 (1+0.2) =4.8
D2= 4.8 (1+0.2) =5.76
D3=5.76 (1+0.05) =6.11
What will be the price of stock (P2) at the end of year 2?
P2= 5.76 (1+0.2)/ .1-0.05
What will be the present value (P0) of stock?
PO= 4.8/(1+.1)1 + 5.76/(1+.1)2 + 6.11/(1+.1)3 + 128.31/(1.1)3
Should we buy stocks of ABC Corporation at Rs. 150
As the present value of the stock is less then the current selling price so the stock
should not be purchased
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)