ABC corporation stock is selling for Rs. 150 per share according to Karachi stock
View more random threads:
- Mgmt625 Assignment No. 2 solution
- Assignment No. 01 Spring 2015 Information Systems CS507...
- MKT630 International Marketing Assignment 2 (July 2010)
- More Questions More learning at Distance learning...
- CS301- Data Structures Assignment No.1 Solution Spring 2014
- PSY101 Introduction to Psychology Assignment No.1 Fall...
- MTH101 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- Managerial Economics - Eco404 Assignment No.1 Solution Fall...
- Mgt 401 assignment 2 spring 2011
- CS410 Visual Programming Assignment # 2 May 6,2010
exchange market summary. A rumor about the company has been heard that the firm will
make an exciting new product announcement next week. By studying the industry, it is
being concluded that this new product will support a growth rate of 20% in dividend for
two years. After that it is expected that the growth rate in dividend will decline to 6% and
remains same onwards. The firm currently pays an annual dividend of Rs. 4.
The rate of return on stocks like ABC corporation is 10%.
I. Find out the values for D1, D2 and D3 (8 Marks)
II. What will be the price of stock (P2) at the end of year 2? (4 Marks)
III. What will be the present value (P0) of stock? (6 Marks)
IV. Should we buy stocks of ABC Corporation at Rs. 150? (2 Marks)
Find out the values for D1, D2 and D3
D1= 4 (1+0.2) =4.8
D2= 4.8 (1+0.2) =5.76
D3=5.76 (1+0.05) =6.11
What will be the price of stock (P2) at the end of year 2?
P2= 5.76 (1+0.2)/ .1-0.05
What will be the present value (P0) of stock?
PO= 4.8/(1+.1)1 + 5.76/(1+.1)2 + 6.11/(1+.1)3 + 128.31/(1.1)3
Should we buy stocks of ABC Corporation at Rs. 150
As the present value of the stock is less then the current selling price so the stock
should not be purchased
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)