ABC corporation stock is selling for Rs. 150 per share according to Karachi stock
View more random threads:
- PSC201 International Relations Assignment No.1 Fall...
- cs301 assignment no 3 Solution 20 January 2016
- CS302 Digital Logic Design Assignment # 2 Spring 2010
- STA 301 Solution Assignment 2 Spring 2010 May 9
- STA630 Research Methods Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of CS403 Database...
- Cs501 Assignment Solution July 2010
- MGT601 SME Management Assignment No. 01 Fall 2014 Ideal...
- Cs 301 Solution May 4, 2010
- SOC101 Introduction to Sociology Assignment No.1 Solution...
exchange market summary. A rumor about the company has been heard that the firm will
make an exciting new product announcement next week. By studying the industry, it is
being concluded that this new product will support a growth rate of 20% in dividend for
two years. After that it is expected that the growth rate in dividend will decline to 6% and
remains same onwards. The firm currently pays an annual dividend of Rs. 4.
The rate of return on stocks like ABC corporation is 10%.
I. Find out the values for D1, D2 and D3 (8 Marks)
II. What will be the price of stock (P2) at the end of year 2? (4 Marks)
III. What will be the present value (P0) of stock? (6 Marks)
IV. Should we buy stocks of ABC Corporation at Rs. 150? (2 Marks)
Find out the values for D1, D2 and D3
D1= 4 (1+0.2) =4.8
D2= 4.8 (1+0.2) =5.76
D3=5.76 (1+0.05) =6.11
What will be the price of stock (P2) at the end of year 2?
P2= 5.76 (1+0.2)/ .1-0.05
What will be the present value (P0) of stock?
PO= 4.8/(1+.1)1 + 5.76/(1+.1)2 + 6.11/(1+.1)3 + 128.31/(1.1)3
Should we buy stocks of ABC Corporation at Rs. 150
As the present value of the stock is less then the current selling price so the stock
should not be purchased
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)