Questionescribe the significance and contribution of Aligarh Movement for the revival and regeneration of the Muslims of Sub-Continent. Why did Sir Syed advise the Muslims to avoid joining active politics?
View more random threads:
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assginment 6 Deadline 30...
- CS101 - Introduction to Computing Assignment No. 03 Due...
- MTH 301 Calculus II Assignment No 2 Solution Ideas Spring...
- STA301 Solution of the First Assignment solution Fall2010
- CS504 Software Engineering I Assignment No.3 Fall Semester...
- CS401 Assignment No: 2 Computer Architecture and Assembly...
- IT430 Assignmnet No. 3
- Eng301 assignment just idea solution
- CS606 Compiler Construction Assignment 4 Solution July 2010
- PHY101 Physics Assignment No.4 Solution Fall Semester 2013
Sir Syed Ahmad khan
Star of Muslims destiny Shined again in 1817, it is the year when Sir syed Born, it was also the time when Mughal Empire was about to End. Sir Syed Family had already joined the East Indian Company & his maternal grandfather served against Iran and Burma under the British government.
Background of Aligarh Movement
After the war of independence 1857 British government believe that the Muslims were responsible for it. There it started revenge. They closed all the opportunities for Muslims.
As rules British implemented their own rules and regulations. They changed all system; even in education Arabic, persian and religious education were no more allowed to teach. They make English as a language of India. And a very negative thought in the Muslims that not to learn new education and western pholosply put them in very bad situation.
Syed Ahmad Khan's Aligarh Movement
It was the movement lead by Sir Syed Ahmad khan.
Basis fundaments of Aligarh movement
To motivate Muslims to learn western education.
Understand between British government and Muslims.
We can say that Aligarh movement was a very successful movement in the history of subcontinent. It made the Muslims unite and changed their Thoughts. The most significant achievement was MUHAMMADAN ANGLO-ORIENTAL COLLEGE AT ALIGARH which later becomes Aligarh University. It was the only Education center where Islamic education along with other subjects.
This solution is just for idea and can be updated. If you find any problem or any suggestion just correct it and post it again. thanks
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)