View more random threads:
- MTH501 Linear Algebra Assignments No. 1 Solutions Fall 2014
- MGT 610 Business Ethics Assignment no 2 Solution and...
- cs605 Software engineering 2 July, 2010
- ENG201 Assignment#1 Fall 2010 Solution Complete.
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment No.1 Solution...
- FIN622_ Corporate Finance Assignment # 1 fall 2010 idea...
- CS604 Operating Systems Assignment No.01 Solution and...
- CS401 Assignment 5 Solution July 2010
- Solution of MTH101's Assignment No 6 Fall 2010
- need solutionCaseAli had worked with his father in a successful building materials business. The family had sold the company, and the Ali received a portion of the sales price. After several months, Ali began thinking about starting or buying a company. One of his hobbies was backpacking; he had hiked the highest peaks in 30 of the 50 states. In his search for a new business, Ali heard of a company that made small trailers for motorcycles. These trailers were fairly popular with retirees who were cyclists and with individuals who liked to travel on motorcycles in order to go into the back-woods where a car could not go.
After several meetings, Ali and the current owner of the firm negotiated a selling price and the deal was consummated. Immediately after the purchase, Ali moved the business from its present location to his own town, several hundred miles away.
Backpacking- hiking and camping, Backwoods- wasteland, Consummated- to conclude something
1. Why should Ali buy the company instead of starting his own firm? (7)
2. What are the pros and Cons for Aliís buying of this particular business?(8)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)