View more random threads:
- MGT502 quiz no.1
- IMPORTANT NOTE (lectures on vuhelp live)
- MGT402 GDB 2 Announcement 12 July 2010
- Philippines 4-Digit Lottery result 12th February 2016
- Introduced of Nouns.
- Upsc cms 2011 exam results , upsc combined medical services...
- check online Thailand lottery results list on 15th March...
- Six People Died in AFGHANISTAN-NANGARHAR-SUICIDE ATTACK 2016
- RNSB Recruitment 2016 for Branch Manager
- bomb blast in karachi 27 July 2011 in pak coloni benazir...The staff of Private Virtual Campuses (PVCs) is not authorized to certify any form for VU students on behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. The University Rule on this issue is as under:Important Notice
“PVCs shall not be entitled to issue any letter, certificate, diploma, degree to any VU student or person on the behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. The PVC will not be allowed to use the VU or Government logo in any stationery for whatsoever purpose. Any proof regarding the issuance of said documents shall be treated as sufficient basis to take appropriate action against such PVC that may lead towards cancellation of its status”.
Some PVCs are certifying PTCL broad band, railway travel, zakat fund or other forms which is entirely an illegal practice and unacceptable. The students are instructed to refrain from getting any form certified/attested from the PVC. Only University can certify student forms used for different activities. If any student needs further guidance, s/he can mail the query at email@example.com.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)