View more random threads:
- MGT301 - Principles of Marketing Assignment 2 July 2010
- Noun Clause:
- Thander ball result 17th February 2016
- ENG301 - Business Communication GDB & Quiz 1 (July 2010)
- Panama Leaks: Hussain Nawaz owns offshore companies 2016
- check online RS 15000 prize bond draw result list 2 January...
- Barack Obama pleaded with Israelis and Palestinians For...
- EID MUBARAK to You with all best wishes
- Pakistan cricket board can not go for world cup without...
- CBSE Class 12th Biology Online Test 2016The staff of Private Virtual Campuses (PVCs) is not authorized to certify any form for VU students on behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. The University Rule on this issue is as under:Important Notice
“PVCs shall not be entitled to issue any letter, certificate, diploma, degree to any VU student or person on the behalf of Virtual University of Pakistan. The PVC will not be allowed to use the VU or Government logo in any stationery for whatsoever purpose. Any proof regarding the issuance of said documents shall be treated as sufficient basis to take appropriate action against such PVC that may lead towards cancellation of its status”.
Some PVCs are certifying PTCL broad band, railway travel, zakat fund or other forms which is entirely an illegal practice and unacceptable. The students are instructed to refrain from getting any form certified/attested from the PVC. Only University can certify student forms used for different activities. If any student needs further guidance, s/he can mail the query at email@example.com.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)