Al-Khawarizmi Institute of Computer Science (KICS) in collaboration with Deptt. of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore is arranging Speed Programming Competition.
View more random threads:
- Course scheme of Virtual university of Pakistan for M.Phill
- Ganpat University of Gujarat India Admission Open in Phd...
- Shah Abdul Latif University Khairpur Sindh latest Date...
- Bahauddin Zakariya University BA, B.Sc., B.Com latest Date...
- University of Wah Date Sheets for 2011-2012
- TRANSCRIPT FEE for virtual university of Pakistan Students
- vu YAR KOI MRA PRB B SOLVE KRAIN
- Students Services at UET Lahore 2011
- B.Sc (Computer Science) 2 years from Virtual University of...
- Fatima Jinaah Women University First Merit List of Fine...
All VU Students from computer science program (BSCS, BSIT, MCS, MIT) are invited to participate in this event to show their skill and knowledge in programming and compete for the challenge. Maximum three members are allowed in a team. Students should send their request at firstname.lastname@example.org up till November 05, 2010 in the following format:
Team Members Names: Member1, Member 2, Member 3
Institution: Virtual University of Pakistan
Department: Computer Science
Students can also send the individual request instead of team; we will then try to arrange them in teams. After receiving the request, the team will be contacted for further processing of the request.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)