The following are the core requirements of this project.
View more random threads:
- MGTI 619 Internship Report-Announcement-Internship &...
- Draft List of Requirements for Virtual Raid Simulator
- result of cs619 vu final year project fall 2012
- Mba Finance, Marketing and Hrm jobs are avaliable to make...
- Statistical Analyzer for Data Manipulation project second...
- Final year university projects for 2010 and 2011
- Virtual University Project should be given to a...
- Raja pervaiz Ashraf on Vu convocation and students 2012 by...
- Make Vu final project 2011 request soon and get more...
- Vu Final Term project A tool for automated scoring of...
1. For All Users:
Text-chat feature will allow users to chat with the available online users.
2. For Registered User:
Allow users to create new folders and sub-folders, to store (upload) files.
Allow users to perform move/copy/delete operations on folders and files.
The percentage of storage capacity remaining and used should be displayed on the top.
Automatic versioning system will record the version/revision information when a file is
Team management feature will allow users to work in teams (by inviting other existing
registered users). The activities of the team include access to the password protected area for
the team, uploading files, commenting on the uploaded files (discussion), polls, automatic and
manual reminders to the team members.
3. For Administrator:
Approve/Reject new team requests; update/delete existing teams.
View all the files and folders uploaded on the server.
Allow to perform delete operation on any existing file/folder existing on the server.
Delete account for any registered user.
Define and Edit storage capacity and other limits such as Maximum file size allowed for
Tools: Mircosoft .Net and MS SQL Server; Java/PHP and MySQL
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)