The following are the core requirements of this project.
View more random threads:
- FORMAT OF THE INTERNSHIP REPORT for Vu Students
- Vu final term project SRS free for all given projects for...
- Virtual Raid Simulator for sale contact us
- Poultry Farming System SRS first assignment for sale
- vu final project phase 3 which is called iteration 1 and...
- MKT619 , FIN619 , MGT619 , HRM619 , CS619 Final Year...
- ELT-MCGID: An E-learning Tool for Minimizing Communication...
- Virtual University final Projects cs619 for MCS, MIT and...
- final project of MIT May 2011
- Plagiarism Sensitisation Document for vu students
1. For All Users:
Text-chat feature will allow users to chat with the available online users.
2. For Registered User:
Allow users to create new folders and sub-folders, to store (upload) files.
Allow users to perform move/copy/delete operations on folders and files.
The percentage of storage capacity remaining and used should be displayed on the top.
Automatic versioning system will record the version/revision information when a file is
Team management feature will allow users to work in teams (by inviting other existing
registered users). The activities of the team include access to the password protected area for
the team, uploading files, commenting on the uploaded files (discussion), polls, automatic and
manual reminders to the team members.
3. For Administrator:
Approve/Reject new team requests; update/delete existing teams.
View all the files and folders uploaded on the server.
Allow to perform delete operation on any existing file/folder existing on the server.
Delete account for any registered user.
Define and Edit storage capacity and other limits such as Maximum file size allowed for
Tools: Mircosoft .Net and MS SQL Server; Java/PHP and MySQL
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)