The following are the core requirements of this project.
View more random threads:
- Plagiarism Sensitisation Document for vu students
- cs619 Virtual University of Pakistan Spring 2012 Final...
- vu Graphical password or Graphical user authentication...
- cs619 viva instructions for spring 2012 viva in march 2013
- Vu Final term project Energy Consumption Calculator for...
- download vu Final project List for viva starting from 12...
- Vu final term project SRS free for all given projects for...
- Final project Result problem for Fall 2010
- Vu final year project cs615 in Spring 2015
- LETTER OF UNDERTAKING for vu students
1. For All Users:
Text-chat feature will allow users to chat with the available online users.
2. For Registered User:
Allow users to create new folders and sub-folders, to store (upload) files.
Allow users to perform move/copy/delete operations on folders and files.
The percentage of storage capacity remaining and used should be displayed on the top.
Automatic versioning system will record the version/revision information when a file is
Team management feature will allow users to work in teams (by inviting other existing
registered users). The activities of the team include access to the password protected area for
the team, uploading files, commenting on the uploaded files (discussion), polls, automatic and
manual reminders to the team members.
3. For Administrator:
Approve/Reject new team requests; update/delete existing teams.
View all the files and folders uploaded on the server.
Allow to perform delete operation on any existing file/folder existing on the server.
Delete account for any registered user.
Define and Edit storage capacity and other limits such as Maximum file size allowed for
Tools: Mircosoft .Net and MS SQL Server; Java/PHP and MySQL
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)