The following are the core requirements of this project.
View more random threads:
- Smart ETL Tool virtual university final fall 2015 project
- Fall 2012 final project for sale Artificial Intelligent...
- Poultry farming system final coding is for sale for virtual...
- Virtual University final Projects Map My Way For Sale...
- CS619 Offline Website Downloader Final Project for sale...
- SUN microsystem's Blade Servers & SRSS, SRWC packages
- CS619 SeView An Efficient Sequence Format Converter Final...
- What is Customer Relationship management? in my point of...
- Project submission calender for Virtual University of...
- Virtual University final Projects cs619 for MCS, MIT and...
1. For All Users:
Text-chat feature will allow users to chat with the available online users.
2. For Registered User:
Allow users to create new folders and sub-folders, to store (upload) files.
Allow users to perform move/copy/delete operations on folders and files.
The percentage of storage capacity remaining and used should be displayed on the top.
Automatic versioning system will record the version/revision information when a file is
Team management feature will allow users to work in teams (by inviting other existing
registered users). The activities of the team include access to the password protected area for
the team, uploading files, commenting on the uploaded files (discussion), polls, automatic and
manual reminders to the team members.
3. For Administrator:
Approve/Reject new team requests; update/delete existing teams.
View all the files and folders uploaded on the server.
Allow to perform delete operation on any existing file/folder existing on the server.
Delete account for any registered user.
Define and Edit storage capacity and other limits such as Maximum file size allowed for
Tools: Mircosoft .Net and MS SQL Server; Java/PHP and MySQL
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)