View more random threads:
- MGMT628 - Organizational Development (alt. code=HRM628) How...
- my current exam (MGT402) 2010
- Mgt101 midterm
- STA630 Research Methods Helping Material 12 August 2010
- MGT411 Final Term 2009 Examination
- Acc311 midterm paper 2008 to 2010
- STA630 - Research Methods How to Get Good Grades spring 2011
- CS403 Database Management Systems All Current Final Term...
- Please share your midterm result of fall 2010
- Mgt603 midtermInstructions for Assignment and Paper
You can use Ms excel or Ms Word to solve any question in the assignment or paper. But you have to remember some basic points:
- Show the complete process to solve the question; otherwise you will not get full marks.
- If you write only the answer without any process, the question will not be taken as solved properly.
- If you solve the question on Ms Excel then paste the data on Ms Word after solving the question (Do not take screen shot of whole screen and paste it in exam software). You should also mention the formula separately which you have used to solve the question. If you not mention the formula at least half the marks will be deducted.
Question: Marks 05
Calculate the accumulated value if you deposit Rs. 500 at the end of each year for the next 3 years? Assume an interest of 8% compounded annually.
Answer correct but no process shown so the marks will be .
Rate of interest =
Number of periods = n = 3
Payment per period = Amount of Annuity = R = 500 Rs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)