View more random threads:
- Check Online MGT411 Mid term Paper of Spring 2013
- MGT411 Solved Midterm paper
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Spring 2014 Current and...
- ACC 501 Business Finance
- Mgt603 midterm
- Mgt501 midterm
- ENG101 English Comprehension Spring 2014 Past Final Term...
- MKT501 MIDTERM past paper
- Business Finance FAQs For Final Term Exam Preparation May...
- MGT503 - Principles of Management how to get good grade in...Instructions for Assignment and Paper
You can use Ms excel or Ms Word to solve any question in the assignment or paper. But you have to remember some basic points:
- Show the complete process to solve the question; otherwise you will not get full marks.
- If you write only the answer without any process, the question will not be taken as solved properly.
- If you solve the question on Ms Excel then paste the data on Ms Word after solving the question (Do not take screen shot of whole screen and paste it in exam software). You should also mention the formula separately which you have used to solve the question. If you not mention the formula at least half the marks will be deducted.
Question: Marks 05
Calculate the accumulated value if you deposit Rs. 500 at the end of each year for the next 3 years? Assume an interest of 8% compounded annually.
Answer correct but no process shown so the marks will be .
Rate of interest =
Number of periods = n = 3
Payment per period = Amount of Annuity = R = 500 Rs.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)