CS302 - Assignment # 2
Question 2 Image
Question 1: [marks: 10]
View more random threads:
- MGT 502 Organizational Behavior Fall October 2010...
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Assignment 5 Solution...
- MCM511 Theories of Communication Assignments No. 1 Solution...
- CS301 Data Structure Assignments No.2 Solution and...
- Eco401 Economics Assignment 2 Deadline 9 July 2010
- CS301 Data Structures Assignment No. 1 Solution and...
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming Assignment No.3 Fall...
- CS301 – Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 14. 2010
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship Assignment No. 01 Solution Fall 2014
Simplify the following Boolean expressions, using Boolean Algebraic rules:
ABC' + A'BC + ABC + A'BC'
= BC' (A+A')+BC' (A+A') //*Because A+A'=1
=BC' (1)BC' (1)
(BC' + A'D) (AB'+ CD')
BY RULE A.A'=0
BB'=0, CC'=0 , AA'=0 AND DD'=0
Question 2: [marks: 10]
Simplify the following Boolean functions, using Karnuagh maps:
F(A,B,C,D) = ∑ (3,7,11,13,14,15)
Since the function has four variables so,a four variable map must be used.The minterms listed in the sum are marked by 1’s in the map.
For Solution In Doc file see the attachment below
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)