CS302 - Assignment # 2
Question 2 Image
Question 1: [marks: 10]
View more random threads:
- Mth202 assigment 1 fall 2010
- CS304 Object Oriented Programming 5 Assignment 19 July 2010
- CS301 Data Structure Assignments No.2 Solution and...
- MTH603 - Numerical Analysis Assignment No. 02 Fall Semester...
- CS201 Solution 2nd Assignment Spring 2010 May 4
- MGT401 First Assignment idea solution October, fall 2012
- PHY301 Assignment Idea Solution 30 July 2010
- IT430 E-Commerce Assignment 4 Deadline 30 June 2010
- MTH101 - Calculus And Analytical Geometry Assignment 5...
- Data Ware Housing (CS601) Assignment # 1 fall october,...
Simplify the following Boolean expressions, using Boolean Algebraic rules:
ABC' + A'BC + ABC + A'BC'
= BC' (A+A')+BC' (A+A') //*Because A+A'=1
=BC' (1)BC' (1)
(BC' + A'D) (AB'+ CD')
BY RULE A.A'=0
BB'=0, CC'=0 , AA'=0 AND DD'=0
Question 2: [marks: 10]
Simplify the following Boolean functions, using Karnuagh maps:
F(A,B,C,D) = ∑ (3,7,11,13,14,15)
Since the function has four variables so,a four variable map must be used.The minterms listed in the sum are marked by 1’s in the map.
For Solution In Doc file see the attachment below
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)