CS302 - Assignment # 2
Question 2 Image
Question 1: [marks: 10]
View more random threads:
- isl201 assignment no 2 solution December fall 2010
- CS602 Computer Graphics Assignment No. 01 Solution and...
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment...
- CS402:Thoery of Automata Assignment No.02 Spring 2010 May...
- CS610 Assignment Idea Solution 23 July 2010
- MCM511 Theories of Communication Assignments No. 1 Solution...
- Eco 704- Managerial Economics Assignment 01 Discussion...
- MTH603-Numerical Analysis Assignments Fall 2014 Close Date...
- PSY403 Social Psychology Assignment No. 02 Due Date:...
- MGT201 Financial Management Spring 2010 Solution May 10
Simplify the following Boolean expressions, using Boolean Algebraic rules:
ABC' + A'BC + ABC + A'BC'
= BC' (A+A')+BC' (A+A') //*Because A+A'=1
=BC' (1)BC' (1)
(BC' + A'D) (AB'+ CD')
BY RULE A.A'=0
BB'=0, CC'=0 , AA'=0 AND DD'=0
Question 2: [marks: 10]
Simplify the following Boolean functions, using Karnuagh maps:
F(A,B,C,D) = ∑ (3,7,11,13,14,15)
Since the function has four variables so,a four variable map must be used.The minterms listed in the sum are marked by 1’s in the map.
For Solution In Doc file see the attachment below
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)