CS302 - Assignment # 2
Question 2 Image
Question 1: [marks: 10]
View more random threads:
- STA630 Research Methods Assignment No.1 Solution Spring...
- Assignment NO. 01 MGT401 Financial Accounting II Fall 2014
- MTH303 Mathematical Methods Assignment No 1 Fall Semester...
- Taxation Management (FIN623) May,3,2010
- Virtual University of Pakistan 7th convocation
- ENG301 Business Communication Assignment 2 May 16,2010
- IT430 E-Commerce Assignments No. 1 Solution and Discussion...
- STA301 Assignment 4 Solution, June 2010
- ECO402 Assignment 2 Solution June 2010
- ENG201 Business & Technical English Assignment No. 02 Due...
Simplify the following Boolean expressions, using Boolean Algebraic rules:
ABC' + A'BC + ABC + A'BC'
= BC' (A+A')+BC' (A+A') //*Because A+A'=1
=BC' (1)BC' (1)
(BC' + A'D) (AB'+ CD')
BY RULE A.A'=0
BB'=0, CC'=0 , AA'=0 AND DD'=0
Question 2: [marks: 10]
Simplify the following Boolean functions, using Karnuagh maps:
F(A,B,C,D) = ∑ (3,7,11,13,14,15)
Since the function has four variables so,a four variable map must be used.The minterms listed in the sum are marked by 1’s in the map.
For Solution In Doc file see the attachment below
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)