View more random threads:
- Financial accounting-ii (mgt401) Solution Assignment no.1...
- CS201 Assignment vo 3 Solution 20th January 2016
- Assignment # 01(MTH 101) Spring 2010 May 4
- Assignment 1 Of MTH202 (Fall 2010) discrete mathmatics
- Eng201 solved mcqs
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Assignment...
- FIN621 Solution 12 May 2010
- FIN611 Advanced Financial Accounting Assignment 2 (20 July...
- Assignment No. 01 Semester: FALL 2010 CS506: Web Design &...
- MGT301 Assignment No 02 Idea Solution July 2010
To find equilibrium price
After solving the equation we have the value of P, which is equilibrium price.
Then put he value of p in any one of the equation of quantity then we have the equilibrium quantity Q.
For calculating elasticity of demand we have the formula…
Elasticity of demand = Ed = dQ/dP / Q/P
Derivative should b taken of demand function (Qd= 850-25P) with the respect to P
Ed is negative.
For calculating elasticity of supply we have the formula…
Elasticity of demand = Es = dQ/dP / Q/P
Derivative should b taken of supply function (Qs= 500+45p) with the respect to P
Es is positive.
WE KNOW QD=QS
AS WE KNOW QS=QD FOR EQULIBRIUM
SO it will be at 1287.5
p=5 ( equilibrium price)
Putting the value of P in eq 1, we will get the equilibrium quantity,
Q=725 per bushel
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)