View more random threads:
- MGT502 Assignment 2 Idea Solution June 2010
- solution required Eng201
- STA301 Statistics and Probability Assignment No. 1 Solution...
- Assignment No. 1(Spring 2011) Elementary English (ENG001)...
- MTH101 Assignment 3 Deadline 7 July 2010
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment 1 idea Solution...
- All Past Assignments with Solutions Of CS614 Data...
- mgt501 HRM first assignment fall 2010 idea solution
- ENG301 Assignment 4 Deadline 28 July 2010
- CS502 Assignment 6 Idea Solution 31 July 2010
To find equilibrium price
After solving the equation we have the value of P, which is equilibrium price.
Then put he value of p in any one of the equation of quantity then we have the equilibrium quantity Q.
For calculating elasticity of demand we have the formula…
Elasticity of demand = Ed = dQ/dP / Q/P
Derivative should b taken of demand function (Qd= 850-25P) with the respect to P
Ed is negative.
For calculating elasticity of supply we have the formula…
Elasticity of demand = Es = dQ/dP / Q/P
Derivative should b taken of supply function (Qs= 500+45p) with the respect to P
Es is positive.
WE KNOW QD=QS
AS WE KNOW QS=QD FOR EQULIBRIUM
SO it will be at 1287.5
p=5 ( equilibrium price)
Putting the value of P in eq 1, we will get the equilibrium quantity,
Q=725 per bushel
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)