View more random threads:
- CS304- Object Oriented Programming Solution of Assignment...
- Mth603 assignment no 1 spring 2011 April due date 15-04-2011
- ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment No. 01 Solution and...
- MCM411 - Assignment No. 01 Introduction to Broadcasting...
- MGT602 Entrepreneurship Assignment No. 01 Solution Fall 2014
- CS301 – Data Structures Assignment # 3 May 14. 2010
- Computer Proficiency License (CS 001) assignment no 3...
- Fin623 VU Current Assignment No. 1 Spring April 2012...
- Assignment No. 1 MGT611 Business & Labor Law Solution and...
- mth603 assignment no 4 solution fall 2010
To find equilibrium price
After solving the equation we have the value of P, which is equilibrium price.
Then put he value of p in any one of the equation of quantity then we have the equilibrium quantity Q.
For calculating elasticity of demand we have the formula…
Elasticity of demand = Ed = dQ/dP / Q/P
Derivative should b taken of demand function (Qd= 850-25P) with the respect to P
Ed is negative.
For calculating elasticity of supply we have the formula…
Elasticity of demand = Es = dQ/dP / Q/P
Derivative should b taken of supply function (Qs= 500+45p) with the respect to P
Es is positive.
WE KNOW QD=QS
AS WE KNOW QS=QD FOR EQULIBRIUM
SO it will be at 1287.5
p=5 ( equilibrium price)
Putting the value of P in eq 1, we will get the equilibrium quantity,
Q=725 per bushel
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)