Semester “Fall 2010”
View more random threads:
- Psy502 History & Systems of Psychology Assingment No.1 Fall...
- CS507 Information Systems Assignment 04 Spring 2014 Due...
- CS606 Compiler Construction Assignment 4 Solution July 2010
- BUSINESS FINANCE (ACC501) ASSIGNMENT NO. 01 Solution...
- Artificial Intelligence cs607 5th ASsignment July, 2010
- MTH202 Assignment 2 (Spring 2010) May 6
- MCM301 Assignment 2 Solution June 2010
- CS610 Assignment Idea Solution 23 July 2010
- cs101 assignment_5 2011 by mc100405394
- ACC501 Assignment Solution fall 2010 october
“Introduction to Sociology (SOC101)”
Assignment No. 01 Marks: 15
All social interaction is situated in time and space. Our daily lives are zoned in time
and space. This zoning gives birth to new type of community which is known as
“electronic Community”. Looking at your daily activities and keeping in mind our
cultural norms, discuss the following:
1. What differences have access to the Internet had on our social interaction
with others? (7)
2. Discuss the impact of internet addiction on interpersonal relationship and
family structure of our society. (8)
This Assignment can be best attempted from the knowledge acquired after watching
video lecture no. 01 to lecture no 10 and reading handouts as well as recommended
Opening Date and Time October 27, 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)
Due Date and Time November 01, 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)
Note: Only in the case of Assignment, 24 Hrs extra / grace period after the
above mentioned due date is usually available to overcome uploading
difficulties which may be faced by the students on last date. This extra time
should only be used to meet the emergencies and above mentioned due dates
should always be treated as final to avoid any inconvenience.
Please read the following instructions carefully before attempting the assignment
• Make sure that you upload the solution file before the due date. No
assignment will be accepted through e-mail once the solution has
been uploaded by the instructor.
• Use the font style “Times New Roman” and font size “12”.
• It is advised to compose your document in MS-Word 2003.
• Use black and blue font colors only.
• Use APA style for referencing and citation. For guidance search
“APA reference style” in Google and read various website
containing information for better understanding or visit
http://linguistics.byu.edu/faculty/henr ... APA01.html
• Every student will work individually and has to write in the form of an
• Give the answer according to question, there will be negative
marking for irrelevant material.
• For acquiring the relevant knowledge don’t rely only on handouts
but listen the audio lectures and use other reference books also.
• Remember don’t try to copy from handouts or website; otherwise
you will get absolutely 0 marks
Rules for Marking
Please note that your assignment will not be graded or graded as Zero (0) if:
• It has been submitted after due date
• The file you uploaded does not open or is corrupt
• It is in any format other than .doc (MS. Word)
• It is cheated or copied from other students, internet or books.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)