SOLUTION OF FIN625 ASSIGNMENT # 01
View more random threads:
- MTH603 Numerical Analysis assignment no 2 idea solution ...
- MGT602 assignment no 2 Solution due date 25th January 2016
- MGT501 Human Resource Management Assignment No .2 Fall 2012...
- cs507 information system assignment no 4 solution 12-01-2011
- HRM627 Human Resource Development GDB 1 Idea Solution on 12...
- MGT613 Production Operations Management Assignment 1 Spring...
- MCM101 Introduction to Mass Communication Assignment #3...
- cs101 assignment no 4 complete solution
- MGT610 Business Ethics Vu current Assignment No 1 Due Date:...
- Eng301 Business Communication Assignment No 3 due date 11...
Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness.
What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
b) Source Of Income
c) Credit History
e) Purpose Of Taking The Loan
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)