SOLUTION OF FIN625 ASSIGNMENT # 01
View more random threads:
- ENG301Business Communication Assignment 2 april idea...
- ENG301 Assignment no 02 Solution & Discussion May Spring...
- ECO403 Macroeconomics Assignment 3 Idea solution spring...
- MGT101 Assignment No 2 solution December fall 2010
- eng201 full solution assignment no 3 December 2011-2012
- need assigment of mgmt629..........solution help 2nd
- MGMT623 Leadership & Team Management assignment fall 20...
- MGT211IntroductiontoBusiness ASsignment no 2 spring 2011
- vu announcement for ECO404 - Managerial Economics Quiz No....
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Assignment no 1 fall...
Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness.
What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
b) Source Of Income
c) Credit History
e) Purpose Of Taking The Loan
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)