SOLUTION OF FIN625 ASSIGNMENT # 01
View more random threads:
- Assignment # 5 Computer Proficiency License (CS 001)...
- MGT503 Assignment 02 Idea Solution Fall 2010 on 11/01/2011
- STA630 Assignment no.2 Spring 2013 Due Date 25-6-2013
- HRM627 Human Resource Development GDB 1 Idea Solution on 12...
- “Money and Banking (MGT411)” assignment no 2 20/01/2011
- MTH302 Assignment no 2 Solution Spring June 2011
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Assignment no 1 Solution Soon 7th...
- fin630 assignment no 2 idea solution spring 11 November 2011
- MCM404 Globalization of Media assignment no1 solution...
- Business Communication Eng301 Assignment No 1 Last Date...
Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Don’t cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) don’t cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness.
What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
b) Source Of Income
c) Credit History
e) Purpose Of Taking The Loan
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)