SOLUTION OF FIN625 ASSIGNMENT # 01
View more random threads:
- Acc501 GDB no 02 idea solution 31 May 2011
- Cs101 Assignment mentioned in Lecture 6 spirng 2011
- ACC501 Business Finance Assignment No.1 Fall Semester 28th...
- MGMT611 Human Relations assignment no 2 fall January 2012
- STA630 Research Methods Assignment No. 1 Solution Spring...
- CS619 - Final Project - Test Phase 1 virtual univeristy 2016
- MGT211 Introduction To Business Assignment No.2 Solution...
- FIN622 Corporate Finance Assignment No.2 Fall Semester 2013
- mgt602 1st Assignment solution 2011.............
- Eng301 Business Communication Assignment No 3 due date 11...
Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness.
What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
b) Source Of Income
c) Credit History
e) Purpose Of Taking The Loan
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)