Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
View more random threads:
- CS101 Introduction to Computing Solve Final Term Papers...
- CS610 Computer Network Vu current Final term Papers...
- Define Depreciable asset?
- ACC501 Business Finance Vu current Papers February 2016
- ECO403 Macroeconomics Vu current Final term Papers February...
- sta630 mega file upload with the data and solved mcqs for...
- CS402 Theory of Automata Past Final Term Paper February 2013
- MCM610 Mass Communication Law & Ethics Vu current Final...
- MCM301 Communication skills Spring 2014 Current and Past...
- CLIPS Win software for final term exam for CS607
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness. What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
<!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Employment
<!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->Source Of Income
<!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->Credit History
<!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Stability
<!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Purpose Of Taking The Loan
<!--[if !supportLists]-->f) <!--[endif]-->Documentation
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
Make some changes and submit
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)