Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
View more random threads:
- What are the 2 problems of memory management in IOs
- Today Current Paper CS301 Solve Mid Term Papers December...
- Web page dimensions ,5 possible attributes.
- HRM727 Human Resource Development Vu current Final term...
- CS615 Software Project Management Vu current Final term...
- When using navigation in WPF, content is typically...
- Please share your midterm spring 2011 on May 2011 at vuhelp
- CS401 ALL Current Final Term Papers Fall March 2016
- draw backs of traditional web searches?
- ENG201 Business and Technical English Writing Vu current...
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness. What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
<!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Employment
<!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->Source Of Income
<!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->Credit History
<!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Stability
<!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Purpose Of Taking The Loan
<!--[if !supportLists]-->f) <!--[endif]-->Documentation
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
Make some changes and submit
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)