Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
View more random threads:
- ECO403 Macroeconomics Solve Past Final term Papers February...
- CS101 - Paper 1 (Solved) Mid Term & Final Term Papers...
- CS607 Artificial Intelligence Vu current Papers February...
- ECO404 Managerial Economics Vu current Final term Papers...
- CS508 Modern Programming Languages currnet final term...
- ISL201 Islamic Studies Vu current Final term Papers...
- types of verbal feedback that could be anticipated by a...
- CS506 Web Design and Development Vu current Papers February...
- CS614 Data Warehousing Final term papers
- Eng201 All current Finalterm Past Papers March 2016a
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness. What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
<!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Employment
<!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->Source Of Income
<!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->Credit History
<!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Stability
<!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Purpose Of Taking The Loan
<!--[if !supportLists]-->f) <!--[endif]-->Documentation
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
Make some changes and submit
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)