Q1) Credit score is considered one of the best measures for checking the credit standing for anybody. If one has poor credit score then what measures can be taken in order to improve credit score?
View more random threads:
- CS506 Web Design and Development Vu current Papers February...
- storage and retrieval SystemsĒ?
- ENG001 Elementary English Solve Current Mid term paper...
- CS601 Data Communication final term current paper December...
- MGT711 Business & Labor Law Vu current Final term Papers...
- CS614 Data Warehousing Vu current Final term Papers...
- ENG301 Business Communication final term solve paper 2012
- CS408 Human Computer Interaction Vu current Papers February...
- MGT705 Advanced Cost and Management Accounting Vu current...
- Describ e quantitative data analysis
There are followings measures to improve credit scores
1) Make your payments on time
2) Not borrowing against lines
3) Budget income
4) Saving money
5) Donít cancel credit card
6) Pay off large debts
7) donít cancel credit cards
8) Pay down debts
(Explain any 5 in above)
Q2) while granting loans to applicants, lending institutions first decides whether applicant has good credit worthiness. What factors the lending institutions must consider before sanctioning loan?
Factors that must consider before sanctioning loans are
<!--[if !supportLists]-->a) <!--[endif]-->Employment
<!--[if !supportLists]-->b) <!--[endif]-->Source Of Income
<!--[if !supportLists]-->c) <!--[endif]-->Credit History
<!--[if !supportLists]-->d) <!--[endif]-->Stability
<!--[if !supportLists]-->e) <!--[endif]-->Purpose Of Taking The Loan
<!--[if !supportLists]-->f) <!--[endif]-->Documentation
(DISCUSS THESE IN DETAIL BY URSELF)
Make some changes and submit
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)