View more random threads:
- A message from Rector of Vu to Virtual University Campus
- Students DOWNLOAD, INSTALL & CONFIGURE OVERSEAS EXAM...
- CS001 VU Computer Proficiency License quiz announcement
- Virtual University Opening of Course Selection Fall 2014...
- Virtual University Exam Software Installation &...
- Attention Overseas Students: Your Cancelled Paper (dated:...
- Virtual University announced the Eid-ul-Azha holidays for...
- Make your datesheet of FAll 2011 semester on 27th October,...
- Vu fall semester 2011 First day on 3rd October, 2011
- Make vu datesheet final term fall 2010 on 14 jan 2011Course SelectionMCS (Master of Computer Science)
- Students enrolled in the first semester of their study programme are given pre-selected courses; all other students may select their own courses subject to their scheme of studies and the limitations prescribed in the rules below.
- The credit hour limits are as below:
i. For the first and second semesters a maximum of 18 credit hours are allowed
ii. For the third semester a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed
iii. For the fourth and any extra subsequent semesters a maximum of 21 credit hours are allowed; however, if the degree programme would be completed in that semester, a maximum of 27 credit hours are allowed.
- Students taking less than the course load prescribed by their scheme of studies will require extra semesters to complete the curriculum; in such cases they will also have to bear the additional cost.
- During a study program, students may attempt to improve a "D" grade course only once.
Rules for Final Projects:
- Students are required to complete a Final Project within two consecutive semesters (carrying a workload of 3 credit hours per semester).
- Final Project may only be taken by the third semester regular students.
- In order to enroll for a Final Project, students must have:
i. achieved a CGPA of 1.75 or higher
ii. earned 30 or more credit hours.
Procedure: In order to select your courses, follow the steps below:
- From within the LMS, click the Student Services button
- Click on the Course Selection link
- Give preference to "F" grade course(s) and the improvement of "D" grades where possible
- Click the check boxes to select courses
- Save the selection
- You may make changes in course selection any number of times before the last date to add, drop or replace course(s).
(Note: Final Project spans two consecutive semesters however, it is selected only once)
(Note: You may want to consult your scheme of studies under the Student Services section in your LMS account, in case of any confusion).
RECOMMENDATION: Full Time Regular Students Are Urged To Follow Their Prescribed Scheme Of Studies.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)