As announced earlier, the web interface for making your date sheet is being placed on the following link:
View more random threads:
- Virtual University of Pakistan announced MSCS Mid term...
- CS504 - Software Engineering - 1 quiz announcement fall 2010
- vu student's can get their convocation pics on the given...
- Virtual University Mid Term Examinations Fall 2014 Postponed
- Object Oriented Programming (CS304) Assignment No.4...
- Virtual University Declare MSBA Students Date Sheet for...
- PAK301 Pakistan Studies Quiz No.1 Fall Semester 2012
- Virtual University Last Date to Apply for Admission & Entry...
- Student's and teacher both blame each other why in Distance...
- Virtual University of Pakistan Final term Papers Quetta...
Note: You MUST make your date sheet on or before: Tuesday, November 9, 2010. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis.
- Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
- Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can not change your Exam Center)
- Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
- Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)