As announced earlier, the web interface for making your date sheet is being placed on the following link:
View more random threads:
- CS302 - Digital Logic Design due date extend
- Virtual University Announced New Date Mid Term Examinations...
- Master degree online from Virtual university of Pakistan...
- Up to date Academic Calendar of Fall 2011 of virtual...
- CS302 - Digital Logic Design quiz online 10th Nov, fall 2010
- Virtual University Mid Term Examinations Fall 2014 Postponed
- VU Let’s Participate & Compete in International...
- National Essay Writing Competition Results of Virtual...
- Last Date to Add / Drop / Replace course(s): Tuesday, April...
- Virtual University Admission open Fall 2016
Note: You MUST make your date sheet on or before: Tuesday, November 9, 2010. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis.
- Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
- Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can not change your Exam Center)
- Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
- Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)