As announced earlier, the web interface for making your date sheet is being placed on the following link:
View more random threads:
- Virtual University Request for Paper Rescheduling. Last...
- Announcement about Extension in Assignment Due Date for the...
- CS001 - VU-Computer Proficiency License quiz announcement ...
- MTH001 - Elementary Mathematics fall 2010 First quiz
- Make your mid term datesheet 16th April 2012
- MBA fee announcement for Virtual University Students
- virtual university fee and account block for students...
- Notification - MBA 2-year program studetns admitted up to...
- virtual University Change of fee structure effective from...
- Announcement about Extension in Assignment / GDB Due Date...
Note: You MUST make your date sheet on or before: Tuesday, November 9, 2010. Seats will be available on a 'first come first served' basis.
- Logon using your VULMS ID and Password
(In case of any password related problem contact at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Choose Your Exam City in which you want to appear for Exam (optional)
- Choose your Exam Center out of the centers available to you
(Once selected, you can not change your Exam Center)
- Select available exam date and start time of your own choice for each of your courses, then click “Confirm” button to confirm your selection.
- Repeat the Step-4 for all your remaining courses one by one.
- Finally click the button at the bottom of the page to get Examination Password and print your Examination Slip which you MUST keep with you for entry in Examination Center on each of the Exam Dates
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)