How to make vu datesheet read the instructions.
View more random threads:
- CS201 - Introduction to Programming
- Students DOWNLOAD, INSTALL & CONFIGURE OVERSEAS EXAM...
- Make your datesheet now 15 April 2011 before 22 April 2011
- Up to date Academic Calendar of Fall 2011 of virtual...
- Virtual University of Pakistan announced Final term result...
- Admissions for Spring 2012 opens at Virtual University of...
- Make your mid term datesheet 16th April 2012
- Vulms New interface for students front page 2012
- Virtual University Midterm result for Spring 2012 has been...
- Virtual University Started Business Plan Competition 2014
*First of all you go to Learning Management System - Virtual University of Pakistan.
*Then go to the link of "Date sheet for fall 2009 mid term examination"
*Then a window will be open in which you need to write your VULMS iD and password.
*Then you go to make your own date sheet page.
*On that page firstly a option to select your examination campus.
*When you select your campus then you can proceed to make your date sheet.
*There are three column in the date sheet page.
* First column is subject column, second is date column and third is time column.
*In subject column your all subjects are written and in front of it you should be select your date of that paper.
*After selection of date 3rd column is enable to select your time of that paper.
*Select your suitable time and save it and than go to next paper.
*And after you make your date sheet you got the password and a pager or your date sheet. You must print that paper and take it with yourself when you are going to exam because without date sheet might be that you are not allowed to attend your paper.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)