Semester “Fall 2010”
View more random threads:
- MGT402 Cost & Management Accounting GDB no 1 fall 14...
- eng 001 gdb fall 2010 december solution
- ECO402 Microeconomics GDB No. 1 fall spring 24 October 2011
- CS302 GDB fall january full solution 2012
- cs402 GDB fall 2010 on 31 jan 2011
- MGMT627 GDB idea solution spring May 2011
- MGT501 Human Resource Management GDB No.1 Discussions and...
- MGT201 GDB Solution & Discussion Spring 2011 on 14 April...
- Bnk604 GDB idea solution Solution spring June 2011
- cs408 GDB idea soultion here spring june 28 on 2011
“Cost & Management Accounting (MGT402)”
This is to inform that Graded Discussion Board (GDB)Has beenopened according to the following schedule
Opening Date and Time
November 03, 2010 At 12:01 A.M. (Mid-Night)
Closing Date and Time
November 05, 2010 At 11:59 P.M. (Mid-Night)
An automobile industry received an order for the production of 1,000 units of particular spare part. Following cost is incurred for the production of 1,000 units.
Rs.20.00 per unit
Rs. 25.50 per unit
Predetermined Factory overhead Applied rate 200% of direct labour cost
It was reported by quality check department that 60 spoiled units were detected which can be sold as scrap for Rs.15.00 each and cost of spoiled output was Rs. 5,790.
Required: With the help of given data answer the following. 1.
In case of Spoiled output, what will be total cost of completed units under Normal Loss? 2.
In case of Spoiled output, what will be total cost of completed units under Abnormal Loss? 3.
In case of Spoiled output, what will be cost per unit under Normal Loss? 4.
In case of Spoiled output, what will be cost per unit under Abnormal Loss? NOTE: Working or calculations are not required for this particular GDB. Just provide your answer (Resulting Figures) according to requirement of question. Although calculations consider reasonable marks in assignments and papers but here in this GDB, calculations are not required so they would carry NO marks. Your answer should simply look like this:
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)